XVII

I'm in my math class right now and the teacher is explaining things that I've never heard of, I like the teacher and l kinda understand what she is saying but I'm just not in the mood to continue understanding I'm thinking of lunch which i...

        I'm in my math class right now and the teacher is explaining things that I've never heard of, I like the teacher and l kinda understand what she is saying but I'm just not in the mood to continue understanding I'm thinking of lunch which is the next period.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make math the last period before lunch!

Finally after what feels like forever,I share this class with Maeve so we walked together to the cafeteria but someone stopped us.

"Hey,Margie or Marie or whatever your name is... can I talk to your friend she'll join you in the cafeteria" asked a girl that I don't know,she was so pretty but I don't wanna be rude or something she have a lot of make up that I can see from a mile away and she was wearing a really short and small dress.

Everyone can see her breasts I don't know how they let her in,She have two girls behind her one that I recognized to be Catherine's older sister Skylar and the other I didn't recognize her.

They kind of remind me of Kimberly and Sadie but with a third one.

"My names is Maeve and yes you can talk to her if she agrees but don't take too long" said Mae.

If Skylar wasn't there I would've said yes and talked with her but with her being there I knew that they are not good people.

"Okey now leave" Said the girl and Mae gave me a look that I didn't understand than left.

"Do umm what was your name again? Ellie? Evelyn?" She asked.

"Emmeline" I mumbled softly.

What is wrong with her and forgetting names?

"Yes right,Emmeline I'm just gonna give you a warning you are new here so you may not know me I'm Vanessa Morales and these two are Skylar and Olivia" she pointed to the two other girls.

"We are the queens of this school so basically we rule the students here...let's get straight to the point" she said and I just nodded.

"You stay away from the Bianchis all of them starting and of course the Romanos too" I looked at her confused.

"But they are my brothers" I said.

"And I'm Jayden's girlfriend,Olivia is Jordan's and Skylar is Lorenzo's" she said looking at her nails.

So my cousins are also with them.

"Okey,umm but how would I stay away from my brothers and cousins?" I asked.

"Well,we don't care find a way just run away or something or wait there is a better Idea what about ki-" she was interpreted by someone.

"Vanessa,Leave" I looked at the person to find Rayen glaring at all of them than at me.

What did I do to him?

"Ohh Ray,I've missed you why are you telling me to leave?" She told him with what she thought was a baby voice but it came out like a dying animal.