XXXVII

I spent the rest of the night waiting for Louis and Liam but they didn't come so I fall asleep waiting for them

And I woke this morning on the couch next to Alex.

Alex is still here so I'm guessing that it's pretty early cause he still didn't go to work.

I got up and went to the kitchen to find the lights are turned on and someone is sitting on a chair.

It's Seline and she doesn't look happy, she was holding something in her hands and looking at it.

I immediately made my way and sat next to her to find her crying!

When she noticed me she wiped her tears and gave me a weak smile.

"What are doing here its 4 Am go back and sleep sweetheart!" she said softly.

"Are you okay? Why are you awake this early?" I asked her.

"Emme don't worry I'm okay! It's just that today is not a good day for me" she said looking at the picture of two babies.

I looked at her then I got up and took a pack of chocolate and another pack of candy that I hide from Rowen.

"Here! I always feel better after eating these!" I said giving her the two packs and a bottle of mango juice.

"You are truly an angel!" she took them from me and hugged me.

"Why are you so sad? If you don't want to tell me it's okay I just wanna make you happy, I hate to see you crying" I said looking at her glossy eyes.

"These are my babies!" she said looking at the pictures and started crying again.

"Before I marry Max I used to be married to another man his name was Chad, he is a really bad man, when I first met him he was the nicest man alive he used to be so gentle and respectful, I fall in love with him, he asked me for marriage and I immediately accepted but my parents refused and told me to choose either them or him and I choose him... After the marriage, he changed to another person and become abusive, and always come home drunk. After one month of the marriage I find out that I was pregnant not only that but also when I went to tell Chad about it I-I found out that he was cheating on me with my cousin, I didn't know what to do or how to react so I just cried and went back to my room, after two days that I spent crying he came like nothing was wrong and asked for his dinner, I refused and told him that I wanted a divorce, but he said no and slapped me after a huge argument I told him that I was pregnant so he kicked me out of the house and said that he wanted a divorce, it late at night and I didn't know where to go so I spend the night walking not knowing where to go but thankfully a woman found me and helped me, that women were your Grandma, I'm so thankful for her! After hearing my story, She told me that I can stay as long as I want and she'll be always here for me for anything and she was so supportive over everything! I stayed with them for a week and then I started looking for a job! I needed money for my kid but thankfully your grandpa gave me a job at one of your restaurants... I worked there for 7 months and lived with your grandparents I tried numerous times to move cause I know that I was bothering them but they both refused and said that they needed some company because your father and uncle were at college and they were alone most of the time. Most of the day I spend working and then I came home and help if I'm needed although they never let me cause I was pregnant but I always try to help... One day my parents called and told me that they were sorry and all that stuff and they asked me to come back and they sounded like they were truly sorry so I went back and your grandparents were so supportive... My parents were also so supportive and helped with everything for my babies my mother made so many clothes for them while my father brought everything they needed although they didn't have enough money they worked so hard to get me everything and they didn't let me spend any of my money saying that I'll need later for the babies, your grandparents send money every month even though I'm not working in the restaurant anymore and I'm thankful for them and my parents both were working to help me... The 20th of December was the day that they were born, I thought that they were both girls but turns out that they are a girl and a boy, My parents always wanted a boy so they could name him Hunter so that was my Son's name and your grandma once told me that she wanted to have a daughter and name her Adaline so that was my daughter's name, I liked the names and I wanted to make them happy. I spend the rest of that day looking at both of my babies not letting them out of my sight, I was so happy that I couldn't describe it, they were the cutest babies ever, but when I fall asleep that night I heard them both crying in the middle of the night so I work up to check them but to my bad luck I found Chad with two other men all of them were holding guns, I tried to scream but Chad stopped me and pointed the gun at my babies and he told me either I shut up or he will kill them both, I cried but they didn't hear me and took my babies away... And since that day I haven't seen them ever again, I looked everywhere for them, after one month I find out that Chad died in a car accident and still there is nothing about my babies" Okay I don't know how to react! Poor Selene! She was crying and I was crying too.