XXVIII

I don't know what I'm feeling like sometimes I'm scared of everything and everyone and sometimes I'm telling myself that nothing will happen to me

My brothers are trying their best to make me forget about what happened, they even suggested taking me to a therapist but I refused.

Even my cousins have been coming just to cheer me up and play some video games.

But I don't know I just don't know what to do to get rid of this feeling inside of me.

I'm okay.

I'm safe.

My family is okay

That is all that matters and nothing else.

That is what I keep repeating to make myself feel better, sometimes it works and other times it also does but huh I don't know how to explain it.

Okay okay, enough tragedy!!

I'm going shopping with William and Louis, I've been begging them for days to let go out and buy a new phone case that I choose myself and not them.

Will took his car the one that I liked the day I went shopping with Louis when u first got here, I've been too excited about it that I started talking about random things that I didn't understand myself.

Both of my brothers well listening to me and chuckling at whatever I'm saying.

When we got to the mall I was the first one to get out, I was too excited to buy a phone case that I forgot that I've been kidnapped a week ago!

It's not like my first time going out!

I went to school and no I choose to go, or else I'll be always afraid of going back.

My brothers hesitated at first but then accepted with some help from my father and my puppy face and all of that.

The principal wasn't the same they changed a new one and this time it's a woman that I don't know but she is so strict but also so sweet.

I haven't seen Caleb the whole week, Mae said that his father disappears and they are looking for him so Caleb is not coming till he finds him.

Poor Caleb!

I which he finds his father and that he is okay!

"Hey, little one are you even listening to what I've been saying?" I heard someone saying.

I looked up to find Louis looking at me trying to figure out what I'm thinking about.

"Hum yes what did you say?" I asked cause clearly, I didn't listen to him.

"I said wanna buy some clothes? Yes okay let's go" he asked without even giving me a chance to respond.

"I have a lot of clothes! why wasting money on more?" I asked him.