IV

It was 5:30pm right now,that what the clock on the wall showed,and I was still watching the A list,I'm on episode 8 Right now,I really liked the show,Mia and Alex were the best,Amber was beautiful too but I hated her character in the show

I fall asleep at 11am earlier and woke up at 4:20pm,I think Selene came and took the plate and turned the tv off earlier when I fell asleep,and when I woke up I didnt know what to do so I used the bathroom and went back to watch the rest of the show,I need to Finish the first season today maybe my brothers wont allow me to watch the tv again.

The door Knocked again so I said a come in,it was Selene.

"Hey Sweetie,your oldest brothers are here,Are you ready to meet them?"she asked.

"yes I guess"No I'm not ready but I cant say that I'm not,so I just followed her out of the room.

This house was really beautiful yet at the same time really big like a maze,I dont how they dont get lost here.

I was walking really slowly hopping that maybe a miracle happens and I found myself watching the tv again,but I know that wont happen.

We walked for like 3min and selene was holding my hand and trying to calm me down cause I was on the verge of running back to the room.

Finally we arrived at the kitchen and there was two mans sitting on the island both talking about I dont know what.

They both were so big and scary like Sir's 4× size,meaning I have to stay as far away from trouble as I can,that is if they decided to keep me ofc.

When we entered,selene gave me one last smile than left,they both looked in my way the minute we entered the Kitchen,But there faces showed nothing like no anger or happiness or anything.

They just stared at with emotionless faces,I just stayed in my place not moving My face is probably as red as a tomato cause I can feel the heat on my cheeks and neck,I was hoping that maybe the ground open and swallow me.

I kept my head down not knowing what to do and kept playing with my fingers,one of them cleared his throat,he looked older than the other one,and he was more intimidating than the other one and his aura Screams 'power and authority'.

I kept my head down not daring to looked at them,and the older cleared his throat again and said "Emmeline you can take a seat"

So I took a seat on the far end of the table and kept my head down.

"Look at me I'm talking to you"He said coldly,and I shivered at the sound of his voice and did as he said and looked at him in the eyes,the other just kept looking at me.

"I'm your oldest brother Alexander Roman Bianchi,I'm 27"He said,Okey So the oldest is Alexander,I didn't know what to do and just kept looking at him and playing with my fingers.