LI

A week has passed and here I'm standing in the middle of my room not knowing what I'm doing exactly, I forgot what was I supposed to do, oh yeah I was supposed to take my phone so I could show Jayden the skirts that I liked cause he said ...

         A week has passed and here I'm standing in the middle of my room not knowing what I'm doing exactly, I forgot what was I supposed to do, oh yeah I was supposed to take my phone so I could show Jayden the skirts that I liked cause he said that skirts that are too short for his liking are not allowed, I'm the one who is going to wear them I don't know why he finds it cool to control what I wear and what I don't.

I'm getting these skirts even if he doesn't like them or one of my other brothers does the same, I like them so I will wear them and enjoy wearing something that I like.

Stupid older brothers!

But I love them all and I can't imagine my life without them.

Also, I can't imagine my life without annoying them, it's just so cool and makes me always in a good mood.

I took my phone and went running down the stairs, I almost fell but thankfully I didn't, I went to the backyard where I left all of them but half of them weren't there, there was only Alex who is not working surprisingly he took the two weeks without doing any work and half of it has passed, he was in the pool, Rowen was playing with Appolo and Papa was reading a book.

Where are Jordan and Jayden, if they are planning another prank I'm running away to my garden and locking myself there till it's night.

They were punished after that prank they spend the whole week cleaning the house every day without Selene's help, she took the week off, they spend the morning in school, and when they come back they clean the whole house.

They won't do any pranks again if I was them, I won't do it again.

Louis took Alex's place at work during his absence and Matteo is helping him, yeah my cousin that I hardly know, yes that one.

Well I know him but we've never spent more than an hour together, plus we hardly talk.

Emme, he is so much older than you, why would he even talk.

Wait, where is William?

Oh yeah, he also has work to do.

Now I need Jayden so he could buy these for me, well I could ask Alex or Papa but they both said 'Later,' and I can't wait, and Jayden offered to buy them for me but on one condition that he sees them first.

My Father and Alex will do the same but later, so why waste time when I could buy them now?

Yes, Jayden is over-overprotective but I'm buying them anyway, just my puppy eyes, and everything should go well.

Hopefully.

"Rowen, where is Jayden?" I asked.

"He and Jordan left to the gaming room," he said throwing something so Appolo could go and catch it.

"He told me that he'll be waiting for me here!" I huffed taking a seat.

"Well, you took so long so he left," replied Row.