X

I looked at Alexander and then all of them and whispered "I think I'm ready to tell you all"

I took a deep breath and started "When I was 6 I started asking au- Amanda about my parents Since she made sure that I knew she is not my mother,and every time I ask she tell me that nobody wanted me and she was the only one that pitied me and took me in cause nobody wanted me and that I was a mistake,I always try not to believe what she said and Tell the kids in my school that my parents are in Hogwarts and that I'll join them when I get older,I watched Harry Potter with a girl that used to be my beat friend in school,her name was Rosanna but everyone calls her Rosa,and she leaves with her aunt too so we both thought that our parents were in Hogwarts and told everyone about it but when her parents actually came back and she start living with them,and mine didn't came after 4 years she stopped being friends with me and became my bully and since she is popular everyone did the same thing. Bullying wasn't the only thing I suffered,At the age of 8 Amanda introduced me to her boyfriend Austin,And I was happy I thought he would be like a father figure but I was wrong cause when he first met me he ignores me most of the time and only talk to me if he needs something,I was really hurt,but after a month he became Abusive,like even for smaller things he punish me and Amanda didn't even stop him once most of the time she helps him or watch and laugh at me,she also made sure that I know that none wants me and I'm a burden,Everyday before she leaves she left a Note saying some bad words or telling me to kill myself,and when she came back she asks me what was on it,I tried once not to read it but she made sure that I never do it again,that night When she asked me i was making a soup so she took it and poured it all on my stomach than she asked Austin to teach me a lesson,and he did than they both throw me out and told me to sleep in the dog's house,we used to have a dog but he run away 2 years ago,and that night it was Snowing and it was so cold and I was only wearing a pair of Shorts and a thin shirt cause I only have them and at night I use a baby blanket to keep me from the cold...Austin did things worst like he once Cuted my hair and burn it cause I love it but when it grows back he keep it long so he could grab me with it so I cuted it myself,he found out that I'm allergic to avocados and pork so he used it as a punishment till I almost died one day,He sometimes use me as a table to put his legs on when he watches the tv,when he doesn't like the food that I made he poured on me,He don't let me eat cause he thinks that I'm fat,he don't let me sleep more than 2h cause I don't deserve it,He let's me shower only With cold water summer or winter he doesn't care,If I do anything that he doesn't like he beat me till I pass out in my own blood and sometimes he Waits till I woke up and do it again,When I call him something something else not sir he chokes me till I pass out from the leak of breath...I always try to see the bright side of my life and always before sleeping I make scenarios about having a family and living a happy life and sometimes dream about some of you but I've known who you were,so I thought it was just me imagining my happy life,that is all I know I'm weak for not defendingmyself or telling someone about it but they threaten me to never tell anyone about it" I stopped and wiped my tears to see them all looking at me with guilt and anger.

Alexander,Louis and William faces were blank but there Eyes showed Guilt,Jordan was trying to calm Jayden who looks like he is about to explode and Rowan like the other day he was looking at the wall in front of him without any reaction.

"You're not weak Emmeline in fact you are stronger than all of us,you've been threw all of this and yet you are still here and never gave up,you kept thinking positive even though they tried to put you down but they never succeeded,You are really strong Stellina" Said Alexander.

(Little star)

"I'm sorry you've been threw all of this it's all my fault" Said William.

"Me too" Said the twins and Rowan at the same time.

"Actually it's our fault all of us,we should've never forced mama to take us out that day" Said louis looking at Alexander who nodded to his brother.

"Why is it your fault you didn't do all of this things to me" I said.

"But we should've stopped Amanda and found you sooner" Said William.

"You were only 8 how could you stop her?" I asked confused.

"I should've tried harder,I'm sorry" He said.

"No,don't say that I'm not blaming you,I'm not blaming anyone of you,Okey guys please don't blame yourselves or I'll never forgive myself for making you all suffer,Let's just forget about okey?I'm here now" I said while giving William a hug and he hugged me back immediately so I stayed there.

"Emmeline,one more thing Umm Did hmm Anyone ever ummm touched you?" Asked Alexander,its my first time seeing him nervous.

I immediately understood what he was talking about and hided my face in William's Chest,Than i mumbled a 'no' I'm sure that only William Heard it so he shook his head and they all sighed in relief.

And immediately changed the topic.

"I think you're all hungry so what about ordering Something and watch a movie,But Emme is the the one who chooses it" Said Jordan.

Jayden was still trying to control his anger cause he looked all red and was clenching his Jaw and not looking at anyone,The rest of them where still upset as well but the 3 older masked it and the w younger tried to change the topic,So I could think of smth else instead.

___________

It's been 3 days since I told them about my past,they all are still blaming themselves I know but they try to mask it when they are around me,they start paying attention to me more,I went to the hospital 2 days ago and they said that I need a lot of rest so I spend most of the day either watching netflix or reading or talking with Rowan and Sometimes Jordan.

The others Still check on me but not like Rowan and Jordan.

Selene always came and visit me and tell me some funny things about Maximus her husband.

Even Maximus visited me once and gave me a pack of mango juice to hide it from Selene and my brothers,cause they didn't allow me to drink it till I gets better,Why?

I dont know either.

Next monday will be my first day at school,the doctor said that I'll be okey to go after a week soo Let's just enjoy my last week of freedom.

Hopefully school won't be Like my old one.

__________

Thank you all sooo much for 2k readers it really makes me happy to see people liking my book <8

Welll,I don't know what to say about this chapter is it too much?

Also do you have any series recommendations I'm bored and I don't know what to watch.

Love ya all <8 <8

T.

1359 words