XV

I was watching the tv in the living room waiting for the boys to come home, they told me they will be home at 2 pm yet it was 3:30 pm and they are not here yet

Where did they go anyways?

Selene stayed with me a little but than left cause she have work to do,she gave me a plate of spaghetti and a mango juice before leaving.

I'm watching a movie,but I didn't really like it,like there was no story in it I don't like it ,but I kept it anyways. I don't know why either.

After what feels like hours I got bored of hearing them talking so I shuted the tv, it's a 3h30min movie .

"Tesneem, what are doing?" I screamed,it's Jordan he scared me,how didn't I heard him coming?

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" He said , I gave him a smile and hugged him.

"Don, where are the others? And why are you late? You said that you'll be here at 2pm yet it's 4pm right now and wh-" he stopped me from talking.

"Calm down, one by one to answer your first question our older brothers are at work, the 2 devils are hanging out with there friends and the second question sorry I'm late umm I had an emergency" he answer my questions.

"Who are they with Ro and Jay?" I ask.

"Our cousins and the Romanos and some girls" He said.

"If there is some girls why didn't you let me go with you?" I pouted.

"Tessa you don't wanna meet them plus they are older than you"

"Jordann I'm 15 almost 16 you are 18 the only difference is 3 years!!"

"I don't care about the difference of age you are still young for us and will always be a baby like it or not and one more think you are too innocent for them" he said .

"I'm not innocent,you know I watch bad things but don't tell Alec" at this he turned his full attention to me and looked at me raising his brows.

"Oh really, and what are these bad things?" He asked.

"People kissing for so long, I always found them in movies and ... And I just keep watching I did it twice" I said proudly.

"Like I expected, and like I said your so innocent for your own good, bruuuuuuuuh your sooo cute come here" he didn't let me speak again by his hug but than he pulled away and looked me in the eyes sternly.

"If you don't wanna be punished again,I suggest you stop watching that or I'll tell Alex and one more thing I'll check on your account everyday so I'll find out if you disobey me okey?" To be honest this Jordan is scrary.

I mumbled an okey and I don't know how but I fell asleep in his arms.

___________

I woke up to find myself in my room,I just had a nightmare it was a memorie from Britney and Austin.