XLVI

I fall asleep yesterday but woke up in the middle of the night remembering that I'd promised, Izzy to explain physics to her, I looked for my phone but I didn't find it

Wait it's in my backpack, and seeing that I'm in my room and I looked everywhere and it was nowhere to be found so maybe I forgot it downstairs.

I checked the clock in my room, it was 11 Pm, but when I opened my door, there were still lights in the corridor.

Weird or not cause my brothers always stay up late plus tomorrow is Saturday so no school and no work maybe.

Well, it's not pretty late but I've been asleep since 7 pm so it's considered the middle of the night for me.

Yes, I sleep this early cause I'm tired.

I'm always tired.

I went downstairs to find all my three oldest brothers and my father sitting in the living room talking in Italian like always.

When they saw me they all stopped talking and looked at me like I was a ghost.

Maybe there is a ghost behind me! I don't know!

I checked behind me but there was nothing!

Emme, you can't see ghosts they are invisible.

Then how did my brothers see it?

Oh, I'm the ghost!

I'm weird! I mean I start thinking like this after midnight cause I'm so tired.

"Are you gonna stand there watching us?" I heard Louis say.

I just shook my head and made my way to the couch next to papa where I found my backpack and I immediately took my phone.

I found 10 missed calls and 30 messages and all of them are saying either 'Line where are you' or 'do you want us to fail?'

I responded with a sorry and told her that I fall asleep, then I closed my phone and looked up to see all my brothers watching me suspended.

"It's just Izzy," I said looking at Papa.

He just nodded and laid my head on his chest.

"Why did you wake up just to text her back?" asked Louis.

"No I've promised her to study physics together and then I fall asleep and forgot about her but I had a dream about her so I woke up and remembered her," I said.

"You said that you don't want to study with her!" Said Liam.

"No, I didn't!" I replied trying to remember when did I say that out loud to him.

"Yes, you did! You always ramble about random things before you fall asleep and that was one of them" he explained and I looked at him weirdly.

"Did she do something to you?" asked Alex.