LVII

I'm super excited today, we are going out all of us together, I mean me, my father and brothers, yes a family day, we used to have Friday night for games but that was before I came here and when I first I came here, we stopped it cause ...

           I'm super excited today, we are going out all of us together, I mean me, my father and brothers, yes a family day, we used to have Friday night for games but that was before I came here and when I first I came here, we stopped it cause they said that they only made it since they hardly met each other even tho they live in the same house, but when they got me back now they are always together, Rowen said that I'm the glue of the family.

We are going to that castle, the one where Rowen closed the car door on my arm, I suggest it cause it has a big garden that I saw from the balcony, it looked like the perfect spot for me to stay, but that day was ruined cause Noah stole I don't know what to help his child.

So now I'm taking my bath suit with me cause there is also a pool, I took two outfits, one that I'm wearing right one, which is a white crop top that is written on it 'Angel' with blue, and a high waisted white tennis skirt to cover my stomach because I don't want to show my scars, I added also a baby blue cardigan that is decorated with white clouds, and I took my baby blue converse.

The second outfit is considered a yellow short dress along with Louis's brown oversized zip-up sweatshirt, for this outfit I took my white Nike Air Force.

I know it's summer and it's hot so why am I wearing the cardigan and taking the zip-up sweatshirt, well cause my brothers said that where the castle is will be not so hot and it may get colder, and the pool is heated is why we are swimming.

After fixing my hair, I took my sunglasses and my bag and went downstairs to find all of my brothers and father already waiting for me.

"I never understand why you girls take so long getting ready!" mumbled Rowen.

"That skirt is too short!" said Jayden pointing at me.

"I agree," said William.

Huh?

I'm not changing, nope!

I know what to do, Papa, my saver, I went and sat down next to him and showed him my puppy face to stop them and let me wear whatever I want.

"Boys, it's just us in the castle," said Papa.

"And the guards, the chefs, the Gardeners and-" Started Jayden but stopped when papa raised a hand.

Wow, father's power!

"What is your duty as her older brother?" asked Papa trying to prove a point.

"Protect her?" Answered Jayden not sure if it's the right answer.

"Exactly, now are we leaving or not?" Said Papa pushing me towards the door.

I did a happy dance in my mind and then looked back at Jayden and Liam showing them my tongue.

They didn't say anything and followed outside where the cars are parked, first they suggested taking the limo but changed their minds cause it's not a good idea and that taking two cars is so much better.