LII

I looked at Romeo and he did the same, we stared at each other for a bit then he walked past me towards the door, Esme was calling him but he ignored her and walked away

He is so mad, it's clear that he is mad at me and Esme but what can we do now?

Nothing.

I'm in trouble anyway.

I waved at Esme and Caiden and run to follow Romeo cause I don't know where the direction to the office is, I just find out that it was our hotel, my brothers own a lot of things that I don't know.

Why does it have to be William? Why not Rowen?

Ah, he is going to kill me for sure, and then Jayden will kill me again cause I lied to him, Jordan will be disappointed and won't talk to me again cause if it wasn't for him I would never come here, he was the one to convince Jayden.

I'm a bad sister.

Romeo is now mad at me and it's the first time I see him like this, so angry.

When we reached William's office, Romeo turned to me and rolled his eyes then opened the door.

I deserve it.

"What are you two doing here?" that was the first thing Will said when he saw us.

"Hello big brother," I said nervously ignoring his question.

He looked at me narrowing his eyes, then mentioned to the chairs signaling to us to sit down.

He stopped what he was doing and looked between us raising a brow.

He is scary when he is serious.

"I was on a date with Esme, Ana is with Harden," explained Romeo.

"I don't care about your fucking date, you can all fucking die and that is none of my business, what I care about is why is my sister here with a boy?" He said coldly with a glare.

He is so mean!

Is it the right time to tell him that?

Yes if you have a death wish!

I do.

"William that is mean!" I said.

"You shut up, I'll deal with you later," he said glaring at me.

Oh, that is so scary, I definitely should shut up and never talk again.

Why do I feel like crying?

Poor Romeo, he is facing all of this because of me, he is not going to talk to me ever again.

"He was just a friend, I thought both of them were bored at home so I invited them to spend time together," Explained Romeo trying to look confident.

Why did he lie?