chapter twenty three: war has started

Devyn looks at me, I notice the concern in his eyes. "Do you guys really think this is a good idea? I hate to be the one to say this but what if we get caught? What is her parents have cameras?"

C'mon Devyn buddy, use your brain. "We aren't complete idiots! That's why I told you to buy the beanies!" 

"Ohhhh..." Devyn comes to the realization that the beanies aren't for wearing of your head. They're for covering our faces, just incase they have cameras. I am taking no chances of getting caught. If we do this, we have to do it the smart way. 

He agrees to go buy the supplies while the rest of us stay here and change into black clothes. 

"You know what Anna? This reminds me of the old days. When this was a daily occurence" Mia remininces about the past. "When we would toilet paper Mrs. Wagner's house every weekend. Damn, that teacher was such a bitch."

"Agreed." I reply.

While Devyn is at the store getting supplies, Mia takes this as a chance to ask all about him.

"So Anna..are you and Devyn yknow, a thing?" 

I choke, "What? Why do you ask?"

"I can see the chemistry you guys have, It's so obvious you guys like each other!" She squeals, "you guys should totally date."

Fact is, I want to date Devyn but I don't want to be the first one to make a move. If he makes the move first, I'll be down to do anything. "You think we would look good together?" I ask.

"Yes! Literally the definition of perfect!" Mia replies as she cuts out holes in a a beanie to make a ski mask. She is making one for all of us.

I chuckle because Mia is fangirling about me and Devyn. Even I fangirl about me and Devyn but nobody needs to know that. For now.

Speak of the devil. Devyn just entered my room with four full packages of toilet paper and four cartons of eggs.  "I got one of each for all of us." he grins slyly. "There are 48 rolls of toilet paper. 12 for each of us, and 12 eggs for each of us."

Now we are all changed into some type of black attire. I'm wearing black sweatpants, a black hoodie, and I have my ski mask. Usually, when Mia and I used to do this all the time we would never wear a ski mask or black attire. Usually we wouldn't care if we got caught. But now everything is different. Potentially my ass could be on the line.

"Okay gang, plan is to park a house down from where her house is so the cameras can't see. Then we go on to phase two which is destroy and launch the toilet paper!!! WOOO!" I clap my hands as I scream.

My friends around me start to get hype and clap their hands too. We did this all the way to Devyn's car. We might've woken up some neighbors because it is late in the night, but honestly, I couldn't give two fucks. 

Devyn puts Carries address into his GPS and it says it takes 30 minutes. Why the hell does she live so far?! But I guess that means more bonding time with my friends.

A whopping 30 minutes pass and we are about to pull up to her street. I am so pumped to give this bitch what she deserves! And this is only the beginning! Just like I said in my plan, we parked a couple houses down. Now we are getting supplies out of the car and heading toward her house.

"It's that one!" Mia whispers, "I remembered what It looked like from the picture I saw online."

"Good job Mia!" I whisper back.

Kate takes out her first roll of toilet paper, "karmas a bitch!" she whisper screams as she throws the first roll. It flies onto their roof and into a tree. That was a good first throw.

Now I take out my fist roll. I aim toward the tree and throw! A stream of toilet paper behind it. I throw another one, this time It lands near their front porch. At this point, all of us are throwing roll after roll after roll. They're house is looking completely trashed!!

Kate runs over to me. "I have 3 rolls left. They're all yours." Then she sprints away to start throwing eggs.

I take advantage of the last 3 rolls. I make them count and drape them all over the roof, connecting to the tree. But then suddenly I have an Idea. Yeah, another one. I decide to take pieces of toilet paper and spell out something in the grass. I spell out C A R R I E  T H E  C U N T. Perfect.

Right before I throw my first egg a car is passing by her house. We would usually hide but we were too deep into the zone that we didn't hear or see it coming.

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING?!? YOU BETTER STOP THAT RIGHT NOW OR I'M CALLING THE COPS!" The man in the car scolds us.

Oh fuck. We need to go. Right. Now!

"Make us!!" Mia sasses at the mysterious man in the car. that could've been the stupidest thing she could say. Now the man opens his car, he starts storming our way.

"MIA! WE HAVE TO GO C'MON!!!" Kate screams at her.

But Mia ignores her, and continues throwing eggs.

"WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU!!! BYE!!" I tell her and start sprinting towards the car. I turn back and Mia is right behind me, the man not too far behind either.

"Go!Go!Go!" Devyn whispers as we enter his car. 

we shuffle into his car at a fast face. My heart beating like never before, I throw one last egg towards the man and it hits his chest. Score!

"Start the car!!" Kate yells.

Devyn is in a scramble looking for his keys, and now the man is a couple feet away. We have our doors locked but It's still scary. 

Devyn lifts things up and down looking for the keys. "I-I swear I had them right here!" 

The man is right next to my window. He knocks, "come on out kids." The man demands. He has a country accent.

"Over my dead body!" Devyn starts the car and we zoom out of Carries neighborhood. I look behind me as the man grows smaller and smaller as we drive away.

Kate lets out a big sigh, "that was..INSANE!!"

"Fuck yeah it was!" I add.

We drive and talk about our experience and how Carrie got what she deserved. But this is only the beginning of our night. We still have one more place to go. 

The school.

A/N: sorry for the late update, i just got back from vacayyyy :)