chapter 30: suspension part 2

I've finally calmed down from the worst spanking of my life. Painfully sitting at my desk doing work, with Mike three feet away from me watching my every move like I'm a baby. Don't get me wrong, I deserve everything that's happening; but it's not like I'm going to run away if he blinks for a second!

I thought these next three days were going to be a mini vacation, but turns out Mike just had to ruin my fun like always. Hopefully he is gone by 5:00pm because that's when I told the group chat to head over, let alone Mia, who will be here at 2:30pm. They are going to kill me-

"How's the day dream going Anna? thinking about all the ways you are going to change your behavior?" Mike interrupted me.

"Way to ruin my thought process! Too bad so sad I forgot what I was going to write down" I frown sarcastically and lean back in my chair.

Mike sighs in response to my sass, "just get back to work, we can deal with your sass tomorrow since I will be coming here everyday."

His sentence makes me groan and I forcefully place my pencil on the desk, causing it to make a loud noise against the wood.

"C'mon Annabella." He warns, "you know if I don't keep an eye on you, bad things seem to happen right?"

"But bad things happen everyday though Mike. For example, the day you were born." I laugh at my own joke hysterically, ignoring my mentors raised eyebrow which causes me to laugh even harder.

As I continue laughing, Mike stands up and that immediately makes me shut up.

"Ha. Ha. it's not so funny now is it?" Mike says while towering over me.

"No, what's funny now is that vain popping out of your forehead." I chuckle again, don't know why I'm in such a goofy mood after the worst spanking of my life, but maybe he hit the goofy button instead of my ass. Something about making him mad is so fun.

"Are you done?" He asks me.

He really does look done with my shit. Maybe I should stop? Instead, I decide to stay silent and let a grin slip out.

Mike crosses his arms, "not the time to play around with me. I'm sure you haven't forgotten what happened mere hours ago?"

Why does he have a stick up his ass? Probably because of what happened "mere hours ago." Mere hours ago is such a gross way to phrase it, only old British dudes say "mere." Maybe Mike has been watching too much British bake off or whatever that show is called.

Shifting in my seat, I answer his question with a question, "how could I forget what's making me sit so uncomfortably?"

"Do you want me show you again? Or are you going to do your work?" He says as he leans in closer to me, placing his hands on both sides of my desk chair.

I slouch down in my chair, feeing trapped in between his arms which have held me captive many times before.

He makes eye contact with me, and I look away, ignoring his authoritative stare. Something about the way he looks at me, makes me want to do whatever he wants.

"Anna." I feel the touch of his palm on my cheek, he squeezes it slightly and forces me to look up at him.

I glare at him. "Mike."

"I'll ask you one more time. Are you going to do your work like a good girl?"

I attempt to roll my eyes but he squeezes my chin harder, causing me to quietly whimper.

"Or am I going to have to show you how I handle bad girls?"

God why is he so intimidating? I think I'm a little too educated on how he handles "bad girls."

"Leave me alone Mike! I'll do my boring work."

Still having ahold of my chin, (which is starting to get uncomfortable). He chuckles. "Try that again."

"No."

His hand releases my chin, and moves over to my bicep. In one swift move my chest is now against the hard wood desk.

"Mike stop." I groan and attempt to push myself off the desk, but his hand is on the small of my back making sure I stay in place.

"Try again." He warns, referring to our conversation in the chair.

The chair was a much more comfortable position than my boobs being crushed against the wood.

"Try." SMACK! "Again." SMACK!

I tear up after each smack. Considering the assault my ass got earlier, I cannot take anymore so I give in.

"I'm sorry, I'll do my essay just please let me go." I say sincerely, choking back sobs. It's funny how I was laughing ten minutes ago, now I'm begging for forgiveness.

Still holding me down he replies, "was that so difficult?"

"No sir it wasn't."

Mike finally releases me and I push myself off the desk, wincing as I sit back in my chair. He also takes a seat.

"If you want a break Anna just tell me, you don't need to show me you need a break by having attitude."

After Picking up my pencil that was dropped on the floor during the commotion, I glare at him once again. "I need a break."

Truthfully, I need a break from HIM.

We go down to the kitchen together to make a snack. I open the pantry and start to rummage through it while Mike is on the phone with god knows who.

We have nothing in this god damn house.

I decide on some stale crackers and a water. Decide is the wrong word, it's more like this is all we have. After I sit down on the couch, I watch Mike aggressively talk on the phone.

"Yes sir."
"Mhm."
"I had a feeling."
"We'll be here waiting."

He ends the phone call and exhales while running his hand through his hair.

"That doesn't sound good." I say with pounds of stale cracker in my mouth.

He walks over to the couch and stops in front of me. "No, not good at all."

Is he not going to elaborate?

"What happened?" Just as I ask my question, the front door opens, is it 2:30 all ready? Is Mia here?

I hear a faint voice that sounds like Kate, it sounds like she said yes sir.

Uh oh...

I get up, and get a peek of Kate and Mr. Wilson, Mia and Coach Davis, and Devyn and his mentor. All standing in the entry way of my house.

Coach Davis makes himself comfortable, and walks further inside my house.

A heads up would've been nice.

Coach davis grabs Mia's wrist, I notice she's been crying. He then leads her to the couch. "We have a lot to discuss. Everyone sit down. Now."