chapter twenty five: text message

Immediately after leaving Mikes classroom I text Kate to see if she wants to meet up before soccer practice since we have a little bit of time before we have to head over there, but unfortunately she said that she's doing homework with her mentor Mr. Wilson. Ugh, then what should I do then? Maybe I can just go to Mr. Wilson's class and pretend I have a question to pass some time.
While walking in the hallways, trying to get to the classroom I notice a stupid face staring at me...

Carrie the cunt.

What the hell could she want? I swear she's obsessed with me or something. Oh no... why is she walking towards me?! Abort mission! I turn around and start walking a different way, faster this time.

"Anna!"

Just ignore it.

"ANNA!" She screams down the hallway catching people's attention.

Fuck it, I turn around and let Carrie catch up to me. "What do you want?" I say annoyed.

"We need to talk."

Talk about what? Her terrorizing me around school? "What if I don't want to talk to you?"

She rolls her eyes, "Anna..."

What does this bitch want? I stare at her with a 'get on with it' kind of look and she just freezes like the weirdo she is.

"Are you here to apologize?!" I question her.

Her reaction is shocked. "ME!? Apologize for what??!"

"Don't be stupid. You know what." I sass, "I know it was you recording me with Mike and putting paint in my locker. Yeah? Or do you need me to dumb it down for you even more?"

She looks embarrassed. Like she was a great mastermind that would get away with all of this. "Anna I-"

"Stop-" I interrupted her. "You're such a cunt. Or should I say 'Carrie the cunt.'?" I roll my eyes and sass.

Her reaction is shocked. What a dumbass.

"I-I can explain.."

I sigh in exasperation. "Explain what? That you are a cunt and in love with Mike? Is that what you were going to explain because I already know.."

"What? Mike?! NO!" She screams louder than she should've.

"Oh my god shut up!"

While I'm staring at Carrie waiting for her to say something it looks like she came to a realization.

"I have to go."

Of course she does! What a coward!

"Sure.. run away like you always do CARRIE THE MOTHER FUKIN CUNT!" I yell and fuck her off as she walks away. Ugh! That girl gets on my nerves. She definitely deserved all that we did to her. I turn around and look down the hall towards Mr Wilson's class. He is outside of his classroom staring at me with arms crossed and Kate next to him with a 'yikes' expression plastered on her face. Uh oh, you don't think they heard our conversation right? We were at least a couple feet away from his door. I walk over to Kate like nothing is out of the ordinary.

"Hey Kate... you ready to go to soccer practice?"

"Uhhh.." Kate hesitates.

Mr Wilson intervenes, "I think you're going to have to miss soccer today Anna..."

I'm confused. "What! No I'm not.?"

He sighs and looks at me sternly, "well don't you think after that little performance of cussing Carrie out deserves a lecture huh?"