Brother...Oops😲😊

Sivaangi Krishnakumar was waken by her two loving at the same irritating brothers, Pugazh and Rakshan(I won't break that bond in any story).

"Yeii Somberii enthiri di", Rakshan called, "Anne en thangam'la thoonga vidu na", she said and Pugazh poured water on her.

"AMMA!", she shouted and started chasing her brothers around the house, "Yei summa irunga pa innum kozhanthaiga maari vilaandikittu", their mother Binni said.

"Maa annanga thaa start pannaanga", she whined going to her dad, "Paaru pa anna'va en mela thanni oothitaan", she said.

"Romba polambaatha di unnakku interview irukku thaane innaikku, Pavi anga kelambeetaalam", Pugazh said.

(Ps; Pugazh and Pavithra are in love)

"Aama'la sorry ne", she said running to her room, today was her interview in AK Group of Companies, the number one in the world.

It was run by the handsome CEO Ashwin Kumar who avoids social media therefore not many people know about him, many people doesn't know how he looks even and that includes our chellama too.

Only his two best friends who works under him knows about him and those are our heroine's brothers, the pasamalars.

Although, Ashwin doesn't know that his two besties have a sister, and today was the first time he is gonna interview her.

Sivaangi came out in her office wear and Pugazh and Rakshan burst into laughter while her mother grumbled.

"Yenna da yen rendu perum sirikireenga?", she asked, "Illa thangam amma sonna innaikku nee ponnu maari velikittu varuvaai endu antha ponna paarthona sirippu vanthuttu", he said bursting into laughter again

"Amma appa ungalukku moonu paiyan no ponnu ok?", Pugazh asked laughing, "Sivaangi innaikku paoi oru shalwar'a paottutu poalaame?", her mother asked.

"Amma athellam poadrathu romba kashtam, sorry ma, seri vaa ne", she said and the brothers took the bike and Sivaangi sat with Rakshan.

"Pavi varuvaala naama pick-up pannanuma?", she asked and Pugazh said that she will come, so they went to the office.

They reached there and Rakshan and Pugazh said they had to go the other way to the private elevator used by the three(R,P&AK).

She nodded and went to the common elevator and saw a handsome man entering it with her and her mother called at the same time.

She picked it up, "Sorry ma sorry ipo thaa vanthen... sorry ma solla maranthuten...", she begged and the man next to her smiled at her cuteness.

"Annangal'la naa aprom paarthukuren...", she gritted and he chuckled lightly looking at his phone, yes it was none other than our AK.

Why was he in this elevator? I don't know think of something people, my brain is blocked right now.