Date💙

"Sivaangi ma, we are going on a date this Saturday", Ashwin suddenly announced one week after the previous events entering her office.

"Is that a question or an order?", she asked and he smiled sheepishly, "A request, please go on a date with me", he asked cutely and she smiled and nodded.

"Kataayama, where are we going? Should I wear anything specific?", she asked standing up and going towards him.

"Apdi onnum illa veetla thaa oru chinna surprise", he said and she smiled and quickly pecked his lips.

"Hey nee ipdi pannuva enda innum surprise pannuvene", he said and she hit him, "Apdi onnum illa you have full rights on me and you don't need to do anything for that", she said.

"Apo naa yenna venalum pannalaam?", he asked and she blushed, "Yes but not today", she said and pushed him out of her office without waiting for a response.

She blushed and sat down continuing her work...

~~~~Saturday~~~~

She got ready at their house while Ashwin waited outside their room, as most of her dress is currently now in their house.

"Baby ready'a?", he asked impatiently knocking the door and she opened the door, he looked at her and stood there shocked.

"Konjam over'a poai'teno?", she asked but he didn't say anything, "Ashwineyy?", she asked shaking him.

"Huh?", he broke out of his trance and swiftly pulled her towards him by her waist, "You look drop dead gorgeous baby", he said.

She blushed, "Thank you baby", she said and he crashed his lips on to hers, "Ma we'll stay in the room ma innoru naal date'a vechukalaam", he said slowly walking inside.

"No, after the date", she said pushing both out making him grumble, "Seri ok aana innaikku en kaiyaa unnulla irunthu edukka mudiyaathu paarthuko", he said and she blushed.

He held her waist quickly pulling her next to him, "Seri vaa", he said and led her to the back of the house where there was a part towards the lakeside.