Enna Solla Pogirai?💜

It was Sunday and Sivaangi was excited at the same time scared whether he will accept her or not.

The brothers told their parents about this and they were happy about it since they had heard about Ashwin a lot.

Sivaangi smiled and got ready, she thought of this and chose it which was unlike herself...

She dressed in beautiful purple shalwar and put a high ponytail applying minimal make-up and wearing accessories

Ashwin came and first talked to her parents who approved him and was really happy that he talked to them before proposing.

"Sivaangi vaa di Ashwin vanthutaaru", her mom called, "Haa itho vanthuten", she said and rushed downstairs.

Ashwin saw her and was mesmerized in her beauty and got up in shock, her mother went towards her and suthipottufyed her cracking her knuckles.

"First time ponnu maari velikittu irukka", she said and Sivaangi glared while all the men laughed.

Sivaangi whined, "Po ma", she said, "Mr.Ashwin Kumar sirichathu pothum vaanga", she said and went out bidding bye to everyone.

Ashwin bid bye to them and followed her out, he opened the door for her like a gentlemen and got in himself.

She started listening to songs and Ashwin smiled at her authority on him, "Ashwineyy yenga porom?", she asked.

"First'a kovil'ukku porom aprom surprise", he said and she clapped her hands cutely, "Aana ennakku surprise enda word'e pidikkathu so yenga porom Ashwineyy?", she asked again.

He smiled at her cuteness removing the tempt to kiss her, "Ma surprise means surprise ma", he said and she whined making him chuckle.

Suddenlly the song 'irukirai' played and Sivaangi looked at Ashwin and turned the other side and at that time Ashwin looked at her.

(For those who don't know the song)

Ashwin looked at her face, cheeks, her neck and collarbone and gulped and turned his head front, "Ma intha dress'la nee romba alaga irukka ma", he said.

Sivaangi blushed, "Thank you Ashwineyy", she said cutely making Ashwin grip the steering wheel hard.

They reached the temple and both got down, as they were passing the flower lady called him, "Yen pa un pondatii'ku poo vechu vidalaame", she said and Sivaangi blushed.

"Aiyoo amma iva en pondatii illa", Ashwin said but soon regretted seeing Sivaangi's face drop, "Kudunga ma", he said and bought it.

Sivaangi smiled and extended her hand but he shook his head and turned her around and kept it over her ponytail making her blush.