House or Home?

Next day Sivaangi woke up with a smile and got ready for office, today is the first day she is going after him proposing her.

She smiled and got ready in a yellow kurti and went down, Rakshan and Pugazh stopped eating and looked at her.

"Amma Sivaangi'ya kaanom", Pugazh said and their parents looked at Sivaangi and Binni ma teared up.

The brothers went next to her, "Ma enga thambi'ya paartheengala?", Rakshan asked and Sivaangi beat both brothers.

"Yeii valikuthu di vidu", the brothers said, Binni ma sutthippottufied her with salt and lemon, "Marumagan thaa ipdi unna ellam seiyaa vechu irukan", Krish appa said and Sivaangi blushed.

"AMMA! SIVAANGI VEKKA PADRA", the brothers shouted making Sivaangi frown, "Po ne en kooda rendu perum kathaikaatheenga", she said.

Ashwin came and talked with her parents yesterday after proposing, saying that they will get married in a year or 2 since she is young.

"Sorry da papa", Pugazh said, "Aama thangam vaa un aala paarka poganum'la", Rakshan said and she beat him again.

"Anne!", she whined and they smiled, the three ate and left picking Pavi on the way, they reached the office.

Sivaangi saw that she had some extra files to do, so she rushed to her office without seeing Ashwin and started her work.

The minute Ashwin saw her in the kurti, he couldn't take his eyes off of her and kept looking at her when she was doing work.

The brothers who were with him saw this, "Maapla", Pugazh called and Ashwin turned immediately.

"Dei yepada vantheenga?", he asked and the brothers gave an 'are you serious?' look, "Deii naanga pona thaane vaarathukku", Pugazh said and Ashwin scratched his eyebrow.

"Maapla engalukku santhosham nee'yum thangachii'yum love panrathu, aana enna thaa maaplayaa irunthaalum ava enga thangachii", Rakshan said.

"Seri da seri, poai velaya paarunga", he said and shooed them off and called Sivaangi, Sivaangi picked the phone.

"Hello?", she asked not looking up from her files, "Hey baby office'kku vaa", he called, "Yenn...", before she could ask he kept the phone down.

She sighed and went to his office with the file, she opened it, "Sollu baby", she said without looking up and from not getting an answer she looked up.

The windows were blackened and Ashwin was missing in his chair, she suddenly felt someone hugging her from behind.

He started kissing her nape, to her shoulder blade to her neck making her tilt her head back moaning.

"Ashwin naanga office'la irukom", she said, "Ma nee innaikku ithulla super'a irukka", he said holding her waist.

"Thank you baby, but I have work now let me go", she said and he grumbled like a kid, "Unnakku enna vida vela mukkiyama pochu thaane?", he asked and sat on his chair.