Life Line💓

Both went to the kitchen, "Ashwineyy yenna saapaadu seiyrom?", she asked and turned towards him.

"Seiyrom illa seiren", he said and started taking the things out, "Ashwineyy naanum help panren", she said.

"Ma nee innaikku first time veeta vanthu irukka unna epdi naa vela seiyaa veikurathu?", he asked and she pouted.

"Ithu enda veedu thaane... so please baby, I can't sit still", she whined and he smiled, "Seri ok help pannu", he said and she clapped her hands.

He smiled and she played songs in her phone, he smiled and took her into his arms and spun her making her giggle.

She smiled seeing him free and thought how he was a few days before and how he is now, she was helping when one thing caught her eyes.

There was a wall in the exact middle of the house which was empty without any frames, but the thing was that wall could be seen from any part of the house.

She thought it would be beautiful to have the wall decorated with pictures or wordings or any painting designs.

Ashwin saw her looking at the wall and thinking deeply, he nudged her slightly, "Baby yenna ma antha wall'aye paarthukittu irukka?", he asked.

"Illa baby antha wall intha veetla entha edathula irunthu paarthaalum theriyum ma, yaarum door'ala enter pannalum atha thaa first'a paarpaanga, so antha wall'a konjam decorate pannalaame ma", she said.

He thought for a second, "Seri ma, namma photo frames'a hang pannidalaam", he said and she smiled and kissed him.

He made her sit on the counter top and she blushed, "Ma nee ithula super'a irukka aana ini nee skirts poattu vaa ennakku vasathiya irukkum", he said meesaya murukkifying and winked at her.

She gasped turning red and started to beat his chest, "Ma valikuthu ma", he said and she immediately melted.

"Aiyoo sorry baby, romba valikuthaa ma?", she asked softly running her hand in his chest, he quickly pulled her towards him by her waist.

She held on to his shoulders, "Un kooda innum kooda naal relationship'la irunthu irunthen'a innaikku nee bed'a vittu elumbi irukka maata", he said and she blushed.

He kissed her biting her lower lip, she moaned into the kiss and he went to kiss her jaws but the fire alarm started.

Both broke and saw that the pan was burning, Ashwin immediately switched off the pan and Sivaangi started laughing hard.

"Parthu ma", he said and held her waist and continued cooking, she laid on his chest and looked at the way he was cooking.

Whatever the others say men cooking is the most hottest thing in the world, she thought and kissed his cheeks.

"Yenna di thideer thideer endu yetho ellam panra?", he asked and she blushed, "Naa kattikkaporavana naa enna endaalum pannuven", she said with a shrug.

"Ipo ennda karpa kaapathanume", Ashwin said, "Ashwineyy", she whined, "Po naa poren", she said and got down from the counter.

He quickly trapped her in between the counter and him, "Enna vittu poaidaatha ma sethuruven", he said and she looked up into his eyes.

She saw him tear up blinking it away and quickly hugged him, "Sorry baby naa innuma apdi solla maaten, naa unna vittu engeyum po maaten ma", she said and he hugged her close.

The dinner was ready and both ate it and Ashwin dropped Sivaangi home...

~~~~~ A week later ~~~~~