Cruise and shot

Two weeks passed swiftly with their love and romance, Sidharth hasn't returned from his business trip.

But Ashwin knew he was planning something so to take his mind out of it, he as wanted planned the cruise idea.

"Sivaangi ma", Ashwin shouted from the couch, "Yenna ma? Yen kathura?", she asked coming from the room.

"You are not in your periods right?", he asked and she shook her head no, "Pona week'e mudinju", she said.

"Apo ok naalaikku naama date porom", he said and she kept her hands on her hips, "Dei arivu irukka? Ithukku thaa mic poatu kathuniyaa?", she asked.

"Yenna di mariyaatha kuraithu?", he asked and she smiled innocently batting her eyes, "Illa baby chumma", she said and ran into the room.

"Iru di", he said and chased behind her and got hold of her throwing her on to the bed, "Naalaikku night konjam grand'a wear panna pora maari dress podu, morning normal'a poattu vaa", he said hovering above her.

She nodded breathing hard from the running and the close proximity, "But Sidharth prachana innum mudilla", she said.

"I know baby aven ipo business trip'la irukaan so till then we can enjoy", he said but she knows he had already planned and done something to that problem.

"Seri ipo mama'kku pasikuthu intha pasi'ya theethu kolla help pannnu", he said and she blushed.

"Ethuvum samaichu tharanum'a", she asked innocently, "Illa naane thanichukuren nee pesaama iru", he said and she blushed.

He started devouring her to his wish...

~ The next day ~

"Sivaangi ma vaa", he said and she came with a bag in her hand, "Yenna dress eduthu vecha?", he asked.

"Surprise baby", she said and got into the car with him, he drove them to the destination, "Ma vilaadaatha ma", she said.

In front of her was a beautiful big cruise ship, he smiled seeing her reaction and got down, helping her down.

"Baby please don't tell me that we came here to fulfill your fantasy", she said, "Well athuvum oru reason, innonu this is our honeymoon date", he said.

She blushed and both were escorted to the ship and their bags were also bought in, after that all left and the cruise started to move.

"Ashwineyy naama mattum thaa ithula irukomaa yenna?", she asked and he nodded, "Kappal kavunthudaathe?", she asked and he glared at her.

"Seri seri sorry", she said and started to explore the ship, there was everything over there including a bed which made her frown.

"Why is there a bed here?", she asked turning towards him who was following her, "Well innaikku date mattum illa we are staying here for the night", he said.

"Definitely you made this plan for your fantasy", she said blushing, "What can I do? You are cute, beautiful, hot, sexy, tempting", he continued.

"Dei vaaya mudu da", she said, "Yennathu dei'ya?", he asked and she blushed, "Aama da", she said and moved to the stairs of the cruise.

It led to the top and the top was open, "Wow", she mouthed, in night the place would be beautiful.

Ashwin came behind her and held her waist, "Ashwineyy I love you so much ma", she said and he smiled.

"Seri vaa ma ipo lunch saaptu, tv ethuvum paapom, later I will take you to the dinner", he said and both went downstairs.

"Take me? Ingernthu vera yenga?", she asked, "Athellaam surprise ipo pesaama lunch'a saapdu", he said and she whined.