The Wolf is Out🐺

"Sir Sidharth sir'a kondutaanga sir", said the man entering entering the dark place, "Yenna da solreenga?", shouted the voice of Arjun Kalidas Nanda.

"Aama sir avar etho oru ponnu pinnadi suthi aval'a etho ellam seiyrathaa ava husband kittaye solli threaten panna naala he killed him", said the man.

"Yaaru da antha ponnu? who is her husband?", Arjun asked, "Sir athu... her name is Sivaangi", said the man.

"Who is she?", Arjun shouted, "Sir her full name is Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar, husband Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan son of Mr. and Mrs. Lakshmikanthan who you killed sir", said the man.

Arjun got up from the chair scared, he remembered the past events and got scared thinking there was someone who knows about the past.

"Avan therinju thaa thaaki irukaan, I will kill his family one by one for killing my son, naa veliya vaaren aakal'a ready aaga sollu, the war has started", Arjun said.

"Yes sir... aana Ashwin is different sir, he isn't thinking twice when it comes to killing sir, especially for his wife he is killing everyone like a madman sir", the man said.

"Apo first'a antha wife'a thaa thaakanum", Arjun said coming out in to the light for the first time in 29 years.

Jagapathi Babu as Arjun Kalidas Nanda

Here in Ashaangi's house...

Ashwin woke up to see Sivaangi still asleep in his arms he smiled and kissed her forehead and she snuggled more into him.

Seeing the kungumam and the thali on her made him happy, few months before he was all alone and now he is having two people with him.

Two of them who is his life, his wife, his lifeline , his everything and his kid, the one representing their love.

He tried to get up slowly but she didn't let him, "Ma nee paduthuko ma naa breakfast ready panren", he said softly tracing her arms.

"Venaam stay here", she mumbled and he smiled, "Piraggu unakkum papa'kkum pasikum'la", he said and hugged her closer.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at him, "Good morning baby", she said sleepily, "Good morning ma", he said smiling.

He kissed her and she smiled, suddenly she felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom throwing up, he came behind her and held her forehead.

She threw up and got up, and he held her, "I am sorry ma ennala thaane ipdi ellaam", he said, "Loosa baby nee?", she asked.

"This is our baby, epdiyo oru naal intha stage'la travel panni thaa aaganum over'a pannaama po da", she said.

"Nee fresh aagittu vaa ma first'a, illaati help pannatta?", he asked and she smiled, "Theva illa sir neenga veliya ponga naa fresh aagittu varen", she said and pushed him out.

She freshened up and went out and sat on the couch while he went to freshen up, "Baby yenna venum saapda? Pancakes seiyatta?", he asked,

She did her thinking pose and extended both her arms making him smile and carry her like a baby.

"Enakku dosa venum senju thaa", she said and he nodded smiling, he made her sit on the counter and and started his work.

She smiled munching on to the apple while also feeding him, "Baby papa vantha piraggu unakku papa mukkiyama naa mukkiyama?", she asked.

He stopped and looked at her scared, "Yen ma ipdi kekura? Athu neeyum mukkiyam papa'vum mukkiyam", he said.

"Athellam illa me or the baby?", she asked, "Of course nee thaa you are my first baby, my mother, my love and everything else", he said.

She smiled, "Correct answer, very good", she said patting his head, "Yenna di naay kutty maari enna treat panra?", he asked and she started laughing.

He held her helping her from not falling, "Paarthu ma", he said and she held on to him and slowly relaxed.

He kissed her lips hard for sometime, both pulled out breathing hard, "Ma remember not one baby we are having more than one", he said and she blushed.

"Dei kd nee innoru pilay venum'nu solriyo illa vera ethuvum reason'kaaga solriyo endu enakku thaa theriyum", she said.

"Ada yenna ma nee, so you don't want another baby?", he asked innocently, "Apdi illa venum aana udane illa maybe two years later after this baby", she said.

"Ok athukku muthal training eduthu kollalaam", he said, "Of course babysit panna palaganum", she said sipping her coffee(after the apple).

"Baby naa atha sollala baby making process'a sonnen", he said and she spit the coffee, thankfully into the sink.

He started laughing hard holding his stomach, "Not funny", she said red, "Ma we are having our first child that too after too many times of having sex", he said and she hit him.

"Wait wait count panni paapom, naama relationship start panni oru four months irukuma?", he asked and she nodded.

"Era kuraya yes", she said, "Engagement aagi 3 months kitte, nee pregnant aagi ipo 2 months kitta aana namma atleast oru 15-20 times senjutom, I think", he said and she blushed.

"Ashwineyy", she whined and he smiled kissing her, "Ok ok sorry", he said, "But you are tempting di now especially you are glowing", he said.

"Thank you baby", she said and washed her cup, "Baby doctor'ta adutha murai pogeka kekanum whether we can have sex", he said and her eyes widened.

"No and no we are not having nor asking the doctor about it", she said, "But baby epdi ma naa nine months'kku ivalo alagaana, tempting aana pondatti'ya vechukittu summa irukurathu?", he asked making her blush.

"Papa mukkiyama sex mukkiyama?", she asked, "Of course papa thaa athula doubt'e illa but if doctor says ok are you ok with it?", he asked.

"No", she said and he sighed, "Nine months mudiyattum di aprom paarthukuren, athu mattum illa hormones haywire'a pogeka vaaruva thaane paarthukuren", he said and started making the dosa.

He fed her and ate himself, "Pothum Ashwin", she said not feeling like eating more than 3 dosas, "Innum onne onnu... oru vaai enakkaga baby", he said and she ate.

"Ok vaa avolo thaa mudinjuthu", he said and lifted her to the couch, they started watching a movie cuddling.

Suddenly Ashwin's phone rang, "Hello? Ok ithu good news aache", he said smirking while talking.

"Illa neeyum Rakshan'um ithula involve aagatheenga I will deal with this alone, vera aakal'a watch panna sollunga", he said. 

"Dei sonna kelu da... dei... This is my last and final order that's it", he said, "Seri ok naa aprom pesuren", he said and cut the call.

"Yenna aachu baby?", she asked, "Unga annen thaa, thaa Arjun'a follow panren endaan athaan venaam enduten", he said.

"Apo... Arjun Kalidas?", she asked, "Aama ma the wolf is out ipo konjam ushara irukkanum namakitta ellam irukku endu free'yavum vida ealaathu", he said.

"Baby ithula enakku ethuvum nadanthaalum nee papa'va paarthukanum", she said, "Loosa di nee?", "Illa baby I feel like he will come after me, naa thaane reason Sidharth saavurathukku", she said.

"He will have to go through me before touching you or the baby, the game has officially BEGUN", he said and kissed her forehead caressing her arm.

That's it guys... adios👋

So the game has officially begun?
Who all are gonna get hurt in this game?
Will Ashwin always win or is it his time to lose someone?