Good News?

3 weeks passed and Ashwin heard that Sidharth was discharged, their marriage was in another 2 week.

As planned the marriage was gonna be simple with not too many people and all only close relations, Sivaangi woke and got ready for work.

She wasn't feeling well for a week now and she hasn't told Ashwin about it as he would freak out and make her go to the doctor.

"Kelambalaama baby", he asked and she nodded and they went to the office and started their work.

"Sivaangi kalyaanathukku pink saree podriyaa red saree podriyaa?", Pavi asked entering her office.

Pavi was her personal stylist as she was the one who got the most excited when all got to know about the marriage.

"Red venaam oru maari irukkum pink podren", she said and suddenly felt nauseous and ran into the washroom throwing up.

Pavi quickly went behind her and helped her, Sivaangi wiped her mouth and came out, "Yenna di ipdi vomit panra?", Pavi asked.

"Therilla di ipo oru week'a ipdiye pothu mostly morning'la vomit panna piraggu normal aagiduven", she said sitting on her chair.

"Sivaangi did you and Ashwin have sex recently?", Pavi asked and Sivaangi looked at her shocked.

"No three weeks munnadi thaa", she said, "Un periods late'a?", Pavi asked, "Aama aana athu work stress aala endu vittuten", she said slowly realizing.

"Sivaangi there are chances that you might be pregnant", Pavi said and Sivaangi opened her mouth wide.

"Aana vaaipu illa Pavi because...", she said thinking of the reasons, "Because what? You are late, you had sex, I am pretty sure you have cravings, you are having morning sickness and most out of all you are glowing", Pavi said.

Sivaangi was shocked, she turned towards Ashwin who was talking with his clients, there could be his life in her now.

She felt tears in her eyes, she kept her hand in her stomach and looked at Pavi, "Pavi please pregnancy test ondu vaangittu vaariyaa?", she asked and Pavi nodded rushing out.

She came sometime later and Sivaangi went to the washroom, she kept the timer and came out, "Will he accept the baby?", she asked Pavi.

"He will definitely da, he loves you a lot", she said and Sivaangi looked at Ashwin who winked at her making her blush.

"Hello onne innum veliya varala athukkulla rendaavathukku planning'a?", Pavi asked and she hit her.

The timer beeped and Sivaangi took a deep breath, she took the test and looked at it...

// Positive 

It was positive, Sivaangi started crying happy tears, "Pavi naa amma aagaporen", she said hugging Pavi who also had tears in her eyes.

"Na athai aaga poren", she said and Sivaangi smiled wiping her tears, "Ipo annangal'ta sollaatha Pavi first avar'kku naa innaikku evening solliduren", she said and Pavi nodded.

"Hey athukku shopping pogalaam cute aana murailla sollalaam", Pavi said and Sivaangi nodded, "After work", she said.

"Yenna vilayaadriyaa according to me you are 2-3 weeks pregnant, you need rest", Pavi said and Sivaangi shook her head no.

"Avar'um start panniduvaar naalailla irunthu so no I have to finish maximum work today", she said.

"Fine half day podu you have to surprise him right?", Pavi said and she nodded, Pavi kissed her cheek and left.