Love is in the air💕

The next day Sivaangi woke up on Ashwin's chest him holding her close to him, she blushed thinking about last nights events.

She slowly tried to get up from his hold but couldn't, "Ashwineyy?", she called him softly and he stirred.

She quickly removed his hold slowly and tried to get up to be only pulled back by him and she dashed on to his chest.

"Baby", she yelped, "What? Yenga pora huh?", he asked holding her close to him, "Kulikka poren", she said.

"Yen ivalo avasaram?", he asked getting on top of her, "Ashwineyy what are you gonna do?", she asked and he smiled.

"I am gonna have sex with my wife", he said making her go red, "Ashwineyy nethu mudinju so let me go", she said not looking into his eyes.

She knows those powerful eyes can make her do anything, "So? Ma I told you I am a monster'nu athu business'la mattum illa even in bed too", he said and she gasped and looked into his eyes.

"So you can't back out baby", he said making her turn deeper red than she already is, he started kissing her.

She moaned under his touch and they drifted into the first round for the day, an hour later Sivaangi got up from the bed after hitting him thoroughly.

"Baby don't lock the bathroom door", he said laughing, "Yovv etkanave senjathu paththaathu ithula bathroom'la vera", she said taking her outfit out.

"Ma innaikku full'a ipdi thaa pogum baby so don't get tired", he said and she blushed going into the bathroom.

He quickly called Rakshan and asked if everything was ok and got to know that Sidharth had gone out of country for the month.

He smiled and kept the phone down going to the washroom to find her in the shower, he went in the glass closing the door and hugged her from back.

He started exploring her curves with his hand making her go weak in her knees, "Ashwineyy", she moaned and he turned her around facing him.

He started kissing her slowly tracing her face with his nose, she moaned under his touch gripping his shoulder hard.

His hands were playing with her making her week on her knees and they continued their 'showering', after showering both came out and started dressing up.

"Innikkaana dose ungalukku mudinju", she said and put her hair into a messy bun with her cute outfit.

"Yenna vilayaadriyaa? Enakku endu evalo fantasy irukku", he said and she turned to look at him in shock.

"Illa enakku puriyala, bedroom bathroom'a thaandi vera yenna fantasy sir", she asked her hands on her hips.

He smiled coyly coming towards her and held her waist, "Well office'la seiyanum, couch'la seiyanum, pool'la seiyanum, kitchen'la seiyanum...", he said and she hit him.

"No nope no way, nee yenna manushan'a illa vera ethuvuma?", she asked blushing, "Ah cruise ship'la seiyanum", he said and she turned fully red.

"Dei Ashwin cruise ship ethuvum book panna endu therinjuthu kondruven paarthuko", she warned.

"Yenna di purushana meratura?", he asked and she blushed, "Athellam apdi thaa", she said and he grinned, he loved this authority she takes on him.

"Seri ma breakfast seiyvom", he said and she released her grip from his, "Oi hello neenga poai seiyunga I can't go another round now", she said.

"Ma intha month we are going on honeymoon paarthuko since our marriage is in three months, we can go for that later", he said and she blushed.

"Apo office?", she asked, "Unga annangal thaa irukuname", he said going out after kissing her, she laughed at her brothers state.

They ate the breakfast and had fun, lunch was different as his kitchen fantasy came true and in the evening his couch fantasy came true.

The next day both got ready for office, Sivaangi wanted to tease Ashwin for the previous day so she dressed in...

Ashwin came in and saw her, he gulped her cleavage was partly visible and her legs made him crazy.

"Baby you are wearing this?", he asked, "Aama baby why?", she asked innocently, "Ma please no ma you can wear anything else but not this", he said.

"Why ma?", she asked innocently putting her hair in a ponytail, "Yei unnakku theriyum nee intha dress'la enna yenna panrai endu", he said and she giggled.

"I can't help it baby", she said and took her bag walking out of the room, "Baby then my office fantasy will also come true", Ashwin said walking behind her making her stop dead in tracks.

"Paapom I will stick with my brothers", she said and walked towards the door, Yen di ipdi saavadikkura?, he thought to himself.

He got into the vehicle and saw her laughing at his face, "Ma you are dead today ma", he said and she turned red.

They both went to the office and Sivaangi was in her cabin checking the files and accounts, here Ashwin was also doing his work.

He turned to look at her and at the same she bent to take the fallen pencil making him see her cleavage clearly.

He gulped clenching her fist, he was done with these, he quickly closed his laptop and cleared his table.

He called her, "Baby do I have any meetings now?", he asked and she checked his schedules, "No baby innum two hours'kku you are free", she said.

"Ok apo seekrama inga vaa", he said and cut the call without letting her respond in anyways, she was confused but she went to his cabin.

She knocked the door, "Come in", the voice called and she went inside to be shocked, the things that was supposed to be on his table were mostly on the floor or the couch.

"Ashwiney yen ithellam ipdi irukku?", she asked and he quickly blackened the glasses stopping all the connections from outside.

She understood why he is doing like this and backed out, "No Ashwineyy we are in the office, not in our home office", she said but he held her waist.

"I said that nee vera dress poata naa unna vitruven endu", he said huskily making her shiver and hold on to him to gain her balance.

He kissed her and lifted her to the table laying her down, he moved her dress and started teasing her making her moan in pleasure.

"Ash...win... vila..yaa...daa..th..a...", she stuttered and he smirked and started being wild with her...

That's it guys... adios👋

Sorry guys this was only Ashaangi, but next will be different...