Bad idea

Some weeks later.... (two months later)

Sivaangi woke up in Ashwin's embrace, she smiled seeing the big sleeping baby and ran her hand through his hair.

She saw him holding her close to him at the same time have a protective arm around her belly, she smiled at this.

She kissed his forehead getting out of the bed and got ready, she was feeling different all of a sudden, not in her body, but in her mind. 

She was making breakfast + coffee when she felt her husband hugging her from behind, "Good morning baby", he said kissing her shoulder blade.

"Good morning ma", she said nonchalantly while he rubbed her grown belly, "Yenna aachu ma? are you alright?", he asked and turned her to face him.

"Hmm...", she trailed not meeting his eyes, "Illa nee seri illa yennanu sollu", he asked again and she looked into his eyes.

"Theriyala Ashwin I feel like something bad is going to happen", she said tearing up, the pregnancy hormones were going haywire in her body.

"Ma alaatha ma I am here baby, nothing is wrong, unakku apdi ethuvum'naa let's stay home today", he said wiping her tears.

She shook her head no, "Illa venaam pa let's go", she said and both ate the breakfast and got ready for the office.

They both went there and started doing their work as usual, but Sivaangi was constantly feeling that something wrong was gonna happen.

She kept her hand on her belly constantly rubbing it, "Papa amma thappa feel panrano theriyala aana yetho nadakka pora maari irukku ma", she said.

She was doing her work when she saw Arjun go into Ashwin's office in full anger and force, she saw her brothers also inside.

He shouted something at Ashwin, while Ashwin smirked and talked something, but what made Sivaangi's heart jump was suddenly Arjun pointed a gun at Ashwin's head.

She gasped getting up, but Pavithra and Sunita came in quickly and held her down, "Sivaangi unga annanga ipdi muthale nadakkum endu sonnaanga and you need to stay here", Pavithra said.

"Pavi yenna vilayaariya? Look at him, he is pointing a gun at my husband, naa epdi atha paarthukittu apdiye irukurathu?", she asked.

"You can't go there for that reason, you have a baby in you, you need to lay low", Sunita said and Sivaangi found that reason valid but couldn't lay low.

In here...

Arjun who came in a hurry was shouting at Ashwin, "Yenna dhairiyam irunthaa en paiyana kondathum illaama naa uyiroda irukurathayum police kitta solli, address kuduthu irupa?", he shouted.

Ashwin smirked, "Athu mattum illa you have framed me for my son's murder too", he said, "Pinna nee thappu panni irukkaati, you wouldn't have been a wanted criminal for one thing", Ashwin said and got up.

"Aprom un magana olungaa valarthu iruntha he wouldn't be dead by now", Ashwin said and Arjun's hand shook in anger.

He pointed the gun at Ashwin's forehead first, but the brothers pointed their gun at Arjun making him lower the gun.

"Dei nee sonnathu seri I should kill you for what you and your son has done, poyum poai police'ta pudichu kuduthen paaru enna sollanum", Ashwin said.

"DEI", Arjun shouted enraged and shot Ashwin, Ashwin anticipated for the bullet but he didn't get it.

He opened his eyes to see Rakshan shot on his left chest, he had jumped in front of him, Ashwin kneeled down and held Rakshan immediately.

"Ithu oru trailer thaa da naa patta kashtathukku, nee ovvonnaa anubavippa, I heard that he is your close friend, so kaapathu da", he said and left.

"Dei Pugazh ambulance'ukku call pannu da", Ashwin shouted, "Dei Raksha kanna thora da machan please da", Ashwin cried and the girls rushed in seeing the commotion.

"Anne enthiri ne naa un thangam ne, please kanna thora ne", she said crying, "Rakshan, baby enthiri baby wake up", Sunita cried.

"PUGAZH", Ashwin screamed and soon the medics rushed in, "Sivaangi ma you go home with the girls", Ashwin said.

"No Ashwin and that's final", all three girls said and he sighed, he didn't want to argue now, his best friend is dying.

They soon took him to the hospital and Binni ma and Krish appa came rushing hearing the news.

Sivaangi cried on to their shoulders while Ashwin paced back and forth, "This was a bad idea avan'a naama underestimate pannitom, naa panniten", Ashwin said to Pugazh.

"Dei machchan we thought what was best da, aven ipdi pannuvaan endu yaar nenachathu", Pugazh said.

"Alaatha Sivaangi papa'kku koodathu please alaatha", her mother consoled her, the doctors were rushing here and there.

"Doctor yenna aachu doctor?", Pugazh asked stopping one of the doctor, "Heart'ukku kitta bullet pattu irukurathu naala it's hard process, 50-50 chances thaa", he said and all cried harder.

"Doctor evalo kaasu venum'naalum pay panren, ethina naatula irunthu doctors koottitu varanum endaalum koottitu vaaren, you have to save him", Ashwin said.

"Mr.Ashwin Kumar we are trying our best, please be calm", the doctor said, "How can I be calm damn it?", Ashwin shouted.

"Maapla", Pugazh said and Ashwin cupped his face inhaling and exhaling, "Sorry doctor... but please ungala kenji kekuren do everything you can please", he said begging.

"I will sir don't worry, we have the hospital's best doctors working on it", he said and went inside, "Ashwin vera hospital paapoma?", Pavithra asked.

"Pavi this is Ashwin's hospital, this has the top ten doctors from whom the surgeons are working on Rakshan right now", Pugazh said and all were shocked at this info.

Ashwin was pacing back and forth continuously, "Sivaangi alaatha di see what your brother said the best doctors are working on Rakshan, please alaatha", Pavithra said.

Suddenly Sivangi fainted, Ashwin immediately rushed towards her, "Sivaangi ma kanna thora ma", he said tapping her cheeks.

"DOCTOR!", he shouted and the nurses rushed and took her, "Maapla nee poai thangachchi'ya paaru we will stay here", Pugazh said and Ashwin rushed to her room.

"Doctor yenna aachu?", he asked, "Onnum illa sir she is just dehydrated and romba tension aagitaanga, pregnant ladies should be calm, naa injection potruken konja nerathula mulichuduvaanga", she said and left.

He sat next to her watching the feed of cctv of the hospital through his phone, Sivaangi moved slowly waking up.

"Ashwineyy?", she called and he rushed to her side, "Ma are you ok?", he asked and she nodded, "Rakshan anne?", she asked.

"Operation poaikondu irukku ma", he said and she hugged him, "Ashwineyy bayama irukku", she said and he caressed her hair.

"I know baby but I won't let that Arjun Kalidas Nanda walk away easily", he said anger burning in his eyes.

She tried to get up but he stopped her, "Ma you need to rest, please papa'kaaga illatiyum enakaaga", he said.

"No Ashwineyy please inga irunthaa I will feel insecure and I can't please", she said and he nodded sighing.

They both went there and Sivaangi dozed off in Binni ma's lap... an hour later the doctor came and all got up.

"Mr.Ashwin Rakshan'a.....

That's it guys... adios👋

Has Rakshan survived or not?
If not is that the reason Ashwin is gonna do something to Arjun?
If he survived what is Ashwin going to do then too?
Will the baby be safe in the middle of this crisis?
What is Arjun going to do next?

New story uploaded, if you haven't checked it out check it out...