Enna Solla Pogirai💜

3 years later Ashwin Kumar was on the couch playing with his daughter Aadhya Ashwin Kumar, "Appa yen enna solla pogirai endu antha wall'ula eluthi irukku?", she asked suddenly.

(Ps: She, when talking swallows half of the words but I can't type it like that so think like that)

Ashwin smiled thinking about the past three years, he met his beautiful wife and now he has a daughter and a son with her.

His wife, Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar came with their newborn Saathvik Ashwin Kumar, "Yenna appa'vum ponnum yetho periya discussion'la irukeenga pola?", she asked sitting down.

Aadhya slowly moved towards her baby brother and saw him looking up at her moving his hands to hold her hair, she kissed his forehead making the parents go awe.

"Amma yen antha wall'ula enna solla pogirai endu eluthi irukeenga?", she asked again swallowing half of the words and Sivaangi looked at Ashwin blushing.

"Athuvaa kutty ma athu oru beautiful story kanna, appa unga amma'va meet panni propose pannathu", Ashwin said.

"Enakku sollunga pa", she said and Ashwin smiled at her, "Kandipa papa but not today innaikku paati thaatha'va paarka poganum'la", he said and his daughter nodded her head cutely just like Sivaangi.

"Aana appa yen antha per endu sollave illaye?", she said, "Story'a pirggu sollunga but yen 'Enna Solla Pogirai'? How is it connected to you and mom?", she asked and the parents smiled.

"Apdiye unda appa'ntha moola unakku", Sivaangi said, "Well unga amma'kku appa love sollum pothu, intha thought rendu per'ntha mind'layum irunthichu, mathavanga enna solla poraanga endu and at the correct time intha song'um fm'la pochu. Unga amma'va paada sonnen and she sang it beautifully, explaining her emotions through the song", he said and looked into Sivaangi's eyes.

She also looked into his eyes remembering that day... the day all started, he lifted Aadhya into his hands and helped Sivaangi up.

She had given birth to Saathvik now only, he is one month old and his sister is in love with him so much.

When Sivaangi went into labor the first time for Aadhya, Ashwin went haywire in his mind, but the minute he saw his two precious girls in his life together...

When he saw his girls together, he felt like he got the meaning to live the life, the life which was lonely once.

"Amma antha paata paadu ma", Aadhya said and Ashwin looked at Sivaangi, "Kattaayama da aana innoru naal", Sivaangi said.

"No no no no no ipove paadu ma please", said Aadhya, "Apdiye unga amma'va maariye vanthu irukka", Ashwin said laughing.

Sivaangi glared at him and he stopped laughing making Aadhya laugh cutely clapping her hands, "Appa neenga periya CEO of the worldy's no.1 company and you have killed many baddy people too aana amma'va paarthaa mattum ungal'ukku yen pa ivalo bayam?", she asked.

"Yei vaalu unga amma'ta thaa en saavi'ye irukku, ethuvum thappu nadanthichu athuvum unga amma'kku bayapadala'naa piraggu naa life full'a couch'la thaa padukanum", he said.

"Amma super ma nee", she said and the parents took the things, "Wait wait wait", she said it was like' wai wai wai' making the parents melt at her cuteness.

"Amma nee first paadu apo thaa naa varuven", she said and Sivaangi smiled, Aadhya was exactly like the mixture of ashaangi.

Especially when it comes to being adamant she is just like his father's alter ego, the kid, "Seri ok", Sivaangi said and sat down.

Ashwin also sat down looking at his wife, she had this motherly glow in her and a bit of cheeks but she nevertheless looked cute like always.

But he has to say after the pregnancy, she looked more beautiful and sexy to him, which resulted their second baby too.