Party🎉

Ashwin in the evening after dropping Sivaangi went to the godown and got to know that the knifeman was hired by his rivalry company.

Sidharth Companies, Ashwin killed the knifeman because one, he knows about Sivaangi two, he touched Sivaangi.

He planned and arranged for a party with Sidharth comapanies to give a simple warning, so he arranged a traditional party.

~~~~~ On the day of Party ~~~~~

All came and the party was on top of the building and in an instinct Sivaangi went to the office floor where Ashwin and Sivaangi's offices are.

She went there and saw that Ashwin was in his office in his vesti satta looking out of the window, she opened the door and he turned.

He was staring at her, she was wearing half-saree, with bangles, earrings, anklets and all...

"Ashwineyy", she shook his shoulders and he came out of his trance, he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist

"You look absolutely stunning baby", he said and she blushed, "Thank you ma, you look really handsome in this too ma", she said wrapping her arms around her neck.

He leaned and kissed her, after a long kiss, both pulled out and he looked into her eyes, she also looked into his.

"Yenna ma?", he asked, "Unmaiyaa sollunga why this traditional party?", she asked and he released his hold.

"Ma ithu vanthu oru change'ukku ma", he said avoiding looking at her, "You can't lie to me baby", she said.

He turned towards her, "Sorry ma aana...", he paused and took a deep breath, "You know right enga guest Sidharth Companies'oda owner Sidharth endu?", he asked and she nodded.

"He is the one that sent that knifeman", he said and she gasped, "Apo yen baby avan'a kooputu irukka?", she asked.

"Ma I killed that man, Sidharth should know where to touch and who to touch, so oru warning kudukka thaa avan'a koopten", he said rubbing her cheek softly.

"Ma don't be rational, what if this turns out bad?", she asked tearing up a bit, "That's why I have my men in the compound and outside, unga annan'gal kitte guns kuduthu iruken, and I have mine here", he said taking his gun out from back.

Sivaangi gasped, "Ashwin please stop this I don't want you to get hurt", she said tears forming in her eyes.

He quickly wiped her tears and kissed her forehead, "I won't baby, I can't let the man who hurt you walk away", he said.

She hugged him tightly, she pulled out, "Don't you dare leave me or get hurt", she warned and hit him.

"I would never, neeye poga sonnaalum I won't", he said and she blushed, "Seri vaanga mela pogalaam all will be waiting", she said and moved.