Gaantha kan azhagi😍

Warning; long chap ahead

Sivaangi went to her office and saw the place and was mesmerized by the look of it...

(Sivaangi's office room)

(Ashwin's office room)

Hers was the exact opposite of Ashwin's and she loved the view outside and there was a glass door separating Ashwin and her rooms.

But Ashwin's was a bit more grand with a mini library, cushions and a tv(just think it's on the other side; I didn't get the pic).

She kept her things and sat on the chair looking around and her eyes at last landed on the intoxicating eyes.

Yep our CEO was sighting her or more like in his language looking whether she was ok, she blushed and averted her gaze to the files in front of her as that intense gaze was making her feel something.

In here at Ashwin's office he saw her moving around the place and looking at the things, he smiled and looked the way her eyes moved.

Those eyes, 'Gaantha kan', made him unable to look away and he was staring at her and she suddenly looked at him.

That few seconds of eye lock sent chills through his body and his intense gaze increased which made her blush and turn away.

But Ashwin continued looking at her and was only broken when Pugazh and Rakshan entered, "Excuse me sir", they called.

Ashwin turned, "Deii neenga yen da enna sir endu koopudreenga?", he asked and the brothers sat down.

"Athu illa summa thaa machan seri yen antha ponna paarthu 'ma' yenda?", Pugazh asked, "Yentha ponnu? Unga thangachi Sivaangi thaane?", he asked.

"Machan manichiruda", Rakshan said nervously but Ashwin stopped him, "I am proud of you three da", he said and they looked at him shock.

"Illa da naa ek kaaranatha kondum ungada thangachi endavadiya PA'a eduka koodathu endu paneenga athukku", he said and they smiled.

"Seri da innum vasathiyaa pochu, enga thangachii'ya yen apdi koopta?", Pugazh asked, "Theriyala da sathiyama, enna adichudaatheenga da", Ashwin said and Sivaangi smiled from that side.