First day in office🏢

The next day Sivaangi got up and got ready for work and thought about what to wear, then she smiled and wore a skirt and blouse.

(Just ignore the sunglasses)

She smiled at herself and got on to the bike with Rakshan and on the way they picked Pavithra and went to the office.

All went upstairs and Sivaangi passed Ashwin's office and saw him typing something in his lap and she smiled and turned.

Ashwin looked up and saw Sivaangi walking to her office and damn was she beautiful?, he was mesmerized in her beauty.

Sivaangi went through his schedules and went to his office with her tab, "Excuse me sir?", she called, "Come in", he said and looked up from his laptop.

"Ashwineyy innaikku ungal'ukku 10.00 oru meeting irukku piragu 1.00'ku innonu irukku maththu evening maari dealers varraanga endu sonnanga...", she said.

Ashwin didn't hear anything as he was looking at the way she was talking, the way her hands moved, the way her eyes moved, all made him freeze.

She finished and looked up, he quickly looked down, "Ok ma thank you", he said and the door opened behind him.

It was his sister, brother-in-law and his niece Diya, he quickly got up and hugged his sister Mani, Sivaangi tried to go out but Diya held her skirt.

Sivaangi bent down and lifted Diya up, "Hi da unga per yenna kanna?", she asked, "Diya", she said and started playing with Sivaangi.

Ashwin who was talking with Mani and Hussain went to pick Diya to see her in Sivaangi's arms playing with her.

Ashwin was shocked seeing Diya's this side as she is also like Ashwin when it comes to mingling with people.

"Diya papa mama'va maranthuteengala?", he asked and Diya quickly extended her arms towards him and Sivaangi passed her to him.

Diya patted Ashwin's cheek, "Sorry mama", she said and kissed his cheek and he kissed hers, Sivaangi was happy seeing Ashwin's this side.

"Ah! akka ithu Sivaangi my new PA and Rakshan and Pugazh's sister", he said, "And Sivaangi ithu my sister and my brother-in-law Hussain and Mani Megalai", he said.

Sivaangi was engulfed in a hug by Mani Megalai, "Hi Sivaangi, nee en thambi enna torture pannaalum en kitta sollalaam", she said making Sivaangi giggle and Ashwin glare.

"Hi ka, Hi anna", she greeted them both, "Rendu perum epdi irukeenga?", she asked and they talked for sometime.

"Seri akka konjom vela irukku naama aprom meet pannalaam", she said and turned towards Ashwin.

"Sir innaikku unga meetings, deals ellathayum cancel paneedran", she said and went towards the door.

"Ma yen ma? venaam", he said and the older couples were shocked at his wordings, "Enna vilayaadreengala akka'vum anna'vum vanthu irukunam ingaye irunthu yenna panna poreenga? innaikku oru naal enjoy pannunga athu thaa antha rendu uthavaakaraigalum irukuthugale avanga paarthu kolvaanga", she said.