My Strength💪🏻

"Mr.Ashwin Rakshan'a life'o death endra critical situation'la kaapaathi irukkom", he said and all sighed relaxing after nearly 24 hours.

"Thank you doctor, thank you so much", Ashwin said, "No problem sir ithu enga job, aana avar elumba 48 hours edukkum since the bullet was close to heart", he said.

"Engalukku shocking aana vishayam yennana he didn't go into the coma, athu naala he is taking 48 hrs rest, best try not to disturb him", the doctor said and all nodded.

They went in and Ashwin pulled Pugazh out, Sivaangi saw this and went behind them and listened to their conversation.

"Dei nee inga irunthu ellaathayum paarthuko, naa vara late aana Sivaangi'ya unga veetukku kootittu ponga naa poaittu varen", Ashwin said angrily.

"Dei yenga da pora?", Pugazh asked, "Ivalo nadantha piragu antha Arjun shouldn't walk away that easily, avan'a uyiroda pothachuttu varen", he said.

"Dei you are angry now therefore you are not thinking correctly, avan'a pathi naamale miscalculate pannitom", Pugazh said.

"I think this reason is valid enough and I want to channel this anger on him now, it was a game until he shot Rakshan, aana ipo ithu war, it is life or death", Ashwin said.

"Dei papa'ta sollittu po da", Pugazh said, "Illa venaam da if she she says no ennaala marukka mudiyaathu", Ashwin said shaking his head.

Sivaangi came in front of them, "Ma? nee yenna ma panra inga?", Ashwin asked hoping she didn't hear anything.

"Yenna baby papa'tayum ennata'yum sollama kelmbira plan'o?", she asked and he ducked his head down.

"Illa ma I can't look at Rakshan like this, aven elumbira neram Arjun sethutaan endra seithi thaa kekanum", Ashwin said.

"What about the police, if you kill him you will be guilty", she said, "Illa papa when he asked permission for Sidharth's killing he asked for Arjun's too, so ivan'a government'ala onnum panna mudiyaathu, that's why U.S.A president was involved", Pugazh said.

She looked at Ashwin and he nodded, "Seri ok", she said and the two men looked at her shocked, "Ma?", he asked.

"Aama baby kill him, our papa should be safe when they come out, aana enakku oru promise pannanum", Sivaangi said and Ashwin nodded.

"Neenga thirumbi engalta varanum, you have to come back to us", she said extending her hand and he promised nodding.

"Naa thirupi varuven ma", he said and kissed her lips hard and kissed her forehead taking Pugazh's and Rakshan's gun going out.

The minute he stepped out of the corridor Sivaangi turned and cried into Pugazh's shoulder while he patted her.

Ashwin raced the car to Arjun's place and found that the whole place was unguarded since it was a locked godown.

He got down with the guns and went in to find no one, he started searching for Arjun, "Yenna pa yaarayo thedriyaa?", Arjun asked coming out from the dark.

Ashwin pointed the gun at Arjun, "Oh enna suda poriyaa? anga un friend yenna poaittana illayaa?", he asked with a chuckle.

"Naa irukkum varaikkum avan'ukku onnum aaga vida maaten", Ashwin said angrily, "Ithu enakkum unakkum endu irukkum pothu yen da avan'a ithukkulla illutha?", Ashwin shouted.

"Aiyoo yen pa kathura enakku innum avalo vayasu pogala", Arjun said, "Nee ipo enna sutta anga irukka un pondatti'ya sutruven", Arjun said and Ashwin lowered his gun.

"Ah! apdi irukanum nee arivu ketta thanama rendu gun'ayum pudingittu vanthutta ipo aval'a yaaru kaapathuvaa? Athuvum ava vaithila un pillai vera irukuthula?", Arjun asked.