Engagement💜

They talked with Sivaangi's parents about this and they agreed to the engagement and said to keep the wedding later.

Ashwin was hesitant a bit, but agreed later and he told them about the plan to which they agreed and he showed the e-mail to Rakshan and Pugazh who were also happy about it.

Today was as planned the engagement day and Mani akka and Hussain anna along with Diya papa came.

Sivaangi was made ready by the girls and was brought down, Ashwin was mesmerized in her beauty.

He met this women a month ago and even though due to circumstances he is getting engaged to her early, they both have this feeling as if they had known each other for a long time

The engagement started and the rituals and all were happening, Ashwin winked at Sivaangi and she turned red.

"Maapla'ntha amma appa'va koopudungo", the iyer said and everyone's face color drained except Ashwin's.

I have my mother in front of me right now, he thought and Mani akka and Hussain anna came in front.

They did the rituals on behalf of his parents and it was time to exchange the rings, they both stood up.

He smiled at her and she winked back at him and he coughed immediately composing himself, she smiled and both exchanged the rings.

The rings looked beautiful and Rakshan handed them some papers and told to sign it, Ashwin signed it and gave it to Sivaangi.

She was a bit suspicious but she trusted her brothers, more than that she trusted Ashwin, so she also signed it and gave the papers to Rakshan.

He nodded at Ashwin who nodded back at him, all had fun and one by one all left, "Ashwin sambrathaayam padi nyayama Sivaangi innaikku un kooda nikanum pa", Binni ma said.

"Apo amma naa aval'a innaikku kootittu pogatta?", he asked and she nodded, "Sivaangi poai night podra dress maari oru chinna bag'a eduthttu vaa", Binni ma said.

Sivaangi nodded and took her things and came, "Ma ipdi sambrathaayam naa kelvi pattathe illaye", Sivaangi said.

"Athu apdi thaan di paarthu poaittu vaa", Binni ma said and Sivaangi nodded, Krish appa and the brothers called Ashwin that side.