Meet up

Two weeks later both went to their office and Ashwin was doing his work constantly looking up at Sivaangi.

The door suddenly opened and he came, yes Arjun Kalidas Nanda came and sat on the chair, "Hi Ashwin I am Arjun Kalidas Nanda", he said extending his hand.

"Enakku theriyum nee yaar endu, Why are you here?", Ashwin asked his hand going to the gun, "Yenna gun'a edukka poriyaa? Pesittu athukku aprom gun'ukku poaikalaam", he said.

"Ipo naa pesa vanthathu, I killed your mom, guilty, antha kovathula unga appa'vayum accident pannen, but nee yen Sidharth'a thotta, it should have between you and me only", Arjun shouted.

Pugazh and Rakshan were outside with their guns ready and Sivaangi saw what was happening, but couldn't enter.

"I know naa avan'a track pannathe unna veliya kondu vara thaa, but he touched somewhere he shouldn't have", Ashwin said.

"I know it is your wife, but you shouldn't have killed him that's why I am gonna kill your wife... neeyum athe pain'ukku poganum", Arjun said.

"Dei if you touch her I will kill you too, unna pidichu kudukurakku pathilla I will kill you", Ashwin warned getting up.

"Dei ava un weakness endu therinja piraggu un kooda motha naa yenna paithiyama? I will find who she is and kill her", Arjun said getting up.

"You know naa ipo unna kollalaam, vanthu sonnaven atha pathiyum solli irupaane, I don't think twice when killing especially I don't think twice when it is killing for my wife?", he asked with a smile.

"How do you know that?", Arjun asked, "Unna veliya konduvara therinja enakku un kooda irukka un allakaigal yenna maari endu enakku theriyaatha?", Ashwin said.

"Paapom Ashwin yaar intha game'la win panraanga endu", he said going towards the door, "It was nice meeting you", he said and left.

Ashwin sat on the chair continuing his work when the three barged in, the paasamalars threw questions at him.

"Woah woah! Nillunga pa", he said and they stopped, "First ukkarunga", he said and pulled Sivaangi to his lap.

"Dei yen da ipdi panra?", Pugazh asked while Sivaangi giggled and laid on top of his head as he laid his head on her chest.

He was holding her tightly at the same time gently and she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Yenna sollitu poanan?", Rakshan asked.

Ashwin took his head and Sivaangi laid on his chest tired from being pregnant, he softly caressed her, blackening the windows.

"He is after Sivaangi, avan'ukku naanga nenacha maari news poai irukku, but along with the fact that I did all this for her", he said and the brothers gasped while Sivaangi was calm.

"Yenna thangam ipdi calm'a irukka?", Rakshan asked, "Athuthaa neenga moonu perum irukeengale enna paarthupeenga", she said with her eyes closed.

They smiled at her confidence, "But engalukku oru advantage irukku, he doesn't know who my wife is", Ashwin said and the other two looked at each.

"So atha apdi'ye maintain pannanum, he should never get to about Sivaangi or the baby", Rakshan said, "Correct", Ashwin said.

"Athukku naama yenna panrathu?", Pugazh asked, "She is going to stay with Mani akka in London", Ashwin said and Sivaangi opened her eyes suddenly.

She got up from him, "Yenna vilayaadreengala, no I am not leaving you", she said, "Baby please till this is over", he said.

"No I can't just go there Ashwin, you will miss my pregnancy times together, I don't know about you but I will and no I am not going", she said adamant.

"Papa maapla solratha kelu da", Pugazh said, "Anne please ne I can't, inga ivar'kku yenna aagapothu, neenga ellam yenna state'la irukeenga endu theriyaama I can't stay there", she said tears falling out of her eyes.

Ashwin motioned them to go outside making the glass normal and again turning it black, "Ashwin you can't convince me naa pogala enda pogala", she said.

"Baby think avan'ukku unna pathi theriya vantha, you both are in danger", he said holding her arms.

"Naa anga ponaalum he will get to know it's me, think if he knows when I go there, then he will attack everyone including Mani akka and Diya", Sivaangi said.

Ashwin thought for a second and wiped her tears, "Seri baby you stay here, it's better if I have you in front of my eyes", he said.

"Thank you thank you thank you", she said jumping up and down, "Ma paarthu ma, paarthu", he said holding her who stopped.

He invited the brothers in, "Let her stay da, but we have to be alert now", he said and they nodded.

"Ashwineyy ipo aven vanthuttu poananaala, he wouldn't by chance hidden a camera or mic right?", she asked suddenly.

"No ma illa, I have a highly secured room, athula ethuvum chinna change ethuvum irunthichu'naa enda phone'la alert varum and no it can't be hacked", he said and she smiled hugging him.

"Ok now I am hungry", she said and her brothers got up, "Dei yenga da poreenga?", Ashwin asked, "Aval'ukku summa pasi vanthaale engala saaputruvaa ipo cravings'oda vera no thank you, husband and wife deal panni kollunga", Pugazh anna said and the brothers left.

"Seri ma unakku yenna saapdanum pola irukku?", he asked, "Enakku ice cream with mmm.. chips venum", she said.

"Ice cream with chips'a?", he asked in shock and she nod her head, "Ok ma yenna flavor?", he asked.

"Chocolate ice creams with salty potato chips", she said and he nodded in shock, he called and ordered it.

(Guys these cravings are true; don't feel disgusted)

A few minutes later the food came and Ashwin gave it to her while she sat on his lap, she dipped the chips in the ice cream and ate.

She extended to Ashwin and he shook his head no, "Saapudu ma", he said, "Saaptu paar Ashwineyy", she said and he took a bite.

Well it was not bad, he let her eat and he continued his work, she finished it and washed her hand and came back.

"Naa matta work continue panna poren", she said and he nodded kissing her forehead, "Ethuvum'naa koopdu ma", he said and she nodded.

"Wait atha naa thaa sollanum I am your PA", she said and he laughed, "Wifeyy I am telling this as your husband", he said and she hit her head.

"ohh ok ok sorry... seri naa koopudren", she said and left while he smiled at her, she was 7 weeks pregnant and she was gonna show in few months.

He knows that this will help Arjun more to decode, so he quickly made his plan on taking down Arjun.

This is going to be a tough fight...

That's it guys... adios👋

So what is gonna happen now?
Will Arjun find out that she is his wife?
If so will the baby be safe after that?

Guys I will release my new book tomorrow... a village love story...