First day in office 2🏢

In here Sivaangi kept on thinking her mother's words, why was she acting like this? after yesterday she was feeling different.

She looked down at Diya, where did this motherly side come from?, she thought and remembered Ashwin's moment about yesterday.

Was she changing for him?, she asked herself and sat down slowly with Diya still in her chest, Does she love him?, she thought.

 Maybe she is just being like this to shower him mother's love? But why do I need to do it? It should be his wife, she was having a battle with herself.

She saw Diya stirring and started to sing softly...

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Aararoo
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Kanne Nee
Aala Pirandhavan AararooSeelan Seiye Aararoo
Semitha Sirippe Aararoo
Padiga Vizhiyil Nee Paarthaal

Even if it was for a boy she sang it softly and Diya relaxed and slept completely, she saw up and saw the couples and Ashwin look at her in shock.

She wanted to get up but couldn't since Diya was in a deep sleep, "Sir? Akka anna vaanga", she said and tried to get up slowly.

"Ma ukkaru ma", Ashwin said and all three came and sat on the chairs, "Papa epdi da?", Mani asked wiping her tears.

"Yennathu ka?", Sivaangi asked confused, "Diya'va thoonga veikka've mudiyaathu, naanum Hussain'um turns eduthupom aval'a thoonga veikka and then your voice also sounds like", Mani said and sobbed.

Hussain anna hugged her, "Amma's", Ashwin said his eyes also teary, "Amma sings like this isn't it akka?", Ashwin asked and Mani akka nodded.

"I can feel it", Ashwin said blinking his tears away and looked into Sivaangi's eyes who also had tears in it, "I am sorry sir I didn't mean it", she said.

"Illa paravaala ma maybe that's why I am calling you 'ma'", he said, "I am sorry sir I don't understand what do you mean calling me 'ma'?", she asked.

Hussain anna got up and took Diya into his arms surprisingly to find her sleeping tight and the couples left with the kid.

"Yen sir avanga poraanga?", she asked getting up immediately, "Ukkaru ma and we are alone now", he said and she sat down.

"Ma naa unna'kku muthale solli iruken I don't remember my mother'nu?", he asked and she nodded.

"Ma as my sister says naa kadaisiya amma'nu thaa kooptanaam before she died...", he said pausing making her gasp.

"So en vaazh naal muzhuka nethu varaikkum naa paarthu bayantha word 'Amma'", he said making her tear up.

"Ipo bayam illa endu solla maaten but I am scared that I might lose you too by calling so", he said and looked to his side looking out of the window.

 "I am saying again ma...", he said and paused, "If you want me to stop calling you 'ma' I will and I can maintain more distance with you", he said.

"Ashwineyy I want to be next to you now for sure", she said with tears in her eyes threatening to fall.

He looked at her in shock, "Ma listen to me the 'amma' spot is a weak spot for me, school'la amma endu solli kudukkum pothu kooda antha word'a sollala, oru pothum aluthathu illa even when I was matured enough to know that my parents were important and I didn't have them, till date I have made myself a stone ma. If you really step into this you can't back out", he said and she got up.

Lonely tears fell from both of Sivaangi's eyes she went next to Ashwin and kneeled in front of him taking his hand in hers.

"I won't back out Ashwineyy... I will always be with you...", she said and he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

She knew at that exact moment that she had deeply fallen in love with this man in front of her, "Friends?", both asked at the same time and smiled.

Even though both were hurt by friendship as they weren't sure if the other loves them, they wanted each other's presence now.

She got up, "Ashwineyy unga akka wait panraanga avangala veliya kootittu poaittu vaanga", she said.

He stood up and nodded, "Ma intha sunday meet pannuvoma?", he asked and she nodded, "Message pannunga", she said and he left with a smile.

I will bring the pain out of you once Ashwin and let it go away eternally but I won't break your heart instead I will confront you, she thought.

 She called her brothers in knowing that she has to tell them now, "Anna", she said when they entered.

"Sollu da", Pugazh said, "Anna I know this might sound crazy, but I am in love with Ashwin anna", she said and looked down.

She got only silence as her response therefore she lifted her head to see her brothers smiling at her.

"Engalukku santhosham thangam", Rakshan said, "Aama papa Ashwin has never been this happy and carefree, so we are both happy for our best friend and our sister", Pugazh said and she hugged her brothers.

"Anne I didn't tell him yet, I am planning on telling this Sunday", she said and they nodded, "Super ma unnakku enga full sammatham irukku", they said and left.

Sivaangi smiled and sat on her chair and took her phone out and saw his number saved as 'Ashwineyy', she smiled and changed it...

Ashwin was walking back and forth in his office after dropping his sister home, "Deii maapla un ella velayum mudichaachu", said Rakshan and came in with Pugazh.

"Deii naa unga rendu per kittayum onnu kekanum", he said, "Kelu da", Pugazh said, "Dei I love your sister da I want to marry her", he said.

Both the brothers smiled and hugged him, "We are happy and we accept you whole heartedly, naama sonnam'la she is different", they said together.

Ashwin smiled and looked at Sivaangi who was working, looking keenly and she tapped her pencil on her chin making him smile.

"You were right da and I am gonna propose her this Sunday, it will be special", he said and looked at the brothers, today was Thursday and both were ready for Sunday.

"Atha thaa aval'um sonna", Pugazh said and Rakshan elbowed him, "Yaaru?", Ashwin asked, "Illa orutharum illa", Rakshan said.

"Maapla nee plan'a sollu da", Pugazh diverted and all three sat and Ashwin started, "First'a kovil'ukku povom athu'kku piragu...", he told them his plan.

The other nodded smiling at his wonderful plan and left, Ashwin made everything ready with the help from Rakshan and Pugazh.

He looked at her and smiled and continued doing her work after putting a message to her, Sivaangi looked at her phone and smiled.

"Sunday I will pick you up at 5.00 in the evening"

,said the message and she smiled and put ok as her reply and looked at the name she has used to save his number as.

She smiled and kept the phone close to her heart and then kept the phone back and continued her work.

The name she has used to save his number kept popping up in her head and she smiled...

Kozhantha💜

She repeated the name with a smile, this is exactly what she wanted...

That's it guys... adios👋