Marriage💑

Today as planned was their marriage and to say Sivaangi was nervous was an understatement, after that day they went to the doctor.

They found out that the baby was 2 weeks and 5 days which results it to be 5 weeks by now, both the family was happy.

Sivaangi woke up and the girls dressed her up in a beautiful pink saree with light make-up and accessories.

(The saree and accessories; not the same make-up)

She was scared on what Sidharth will do to her or the baby, the marriage was in a temple and she was happy with it.

But they had a lot of convincing do to with her parents but they agreed at last for the safety of their grandchild.

She went with the girls when the iyer called, Ashwin who was keenly watching everywhere lost his sight the minute she stepped in.

His guards were all around the kovil armed and alert, so Ashwin calmly drooled at his wife, she came and sat next to him and rituals started.

Just at the moment when he was gonna tie the knot Sidharth barged in, "Hello Ashwin maapla naanu", he said and Ashwin's guards came and held Sidharth.

Ashwin smirked, "Dei enna yenna muttal endu nenachiyaa yenna?", Ashwin asked while the guards who weren't holding Sidharth pointed the guns at him.

"I have been watching your moves since day one, naa annaikku unna party'kku kooptathe, yen un appa en appa'va konaar endu therinju kolla thaa, I know it wasn't an accident", Ashwin said and Mani akka gasped.

"You know what itha illuthaa palaya neraya vishayam varum kanna, athukku muthal I'll first marry her wait a sec", he said.

"Ashwi...", Sivaangi started but he eyed her and tied the thali around her and applied kungumam while the family blessed them happily.

He kissed her forehead and wiped her happy tears, they finished the rest of the rituals and got up and came towards Sidharth.

"Bring him to my godown", he said and all went there, Sidharth was tied to a chair and Ashwin had a gun in his hand.

"Unga appanukku yenna da palaya paga? Why did he kill my father?", Ashwin asked and Sidhartha laughed.

"Well isn't the history repeating itself?", Sidharth asked and Ashwin looked confused, "Puriyalayaa?", Sidharth asked.

"Unga amma'va en appa virumbunar but unga amma un appa'na kalyaanam pannikittaanga, seri un amma un appa kooda thaniyavaa poai vazhvaa endu paartha suthi suthi rendu perum meet pannikitaanga, kobom vanthudichu antha kobathula iruntha en appa unga amma'va konnanga", he said and laughed while all gasped.

"Piragu thaa love pannavala konduten endra guilt'la, athukku kaaranamum unga appa endu avarayum accident pannitar", he said and Mani akka started crying.

"Aana irony'a paaren the same thing happened in the next generation and unda pilaygalum amma appa illaama thaa irukka poraanga", he said and Sivaangi gasped.

"Naa sonnenla if you touch her I will kill you, amma appa'voda stop panni irunthi enda I would have thought for a second, unna torture pannirupen but ipo nee epo en pilayagala anaathai aakanum endu ninachiyo that moment itself you don't deserve to live", Ashwin said and pointed the gun at Sidharth.

"You can't kill me, you have to answer to the law", he said smiling and Ashwin smiled, "I have the permission from the USA President himself", Ashwin said and Rakshan showed the e-mail.

Sidharth's smile dropped, "Hey hey wait... en appa innum uyiroda thaa irukaar enakku mattum thaa theriyum avar enga irukar endu", he said and Ashwin smiled.

"I already know that, ithellame avan'a veliya kondu vara thaa senjathe and pilaykku kolli veikka veliya varuvar thaane?", Ashwin asked.

"No Ashwin...", he started but Ashwin shot him right on the head, "I don't leave my business unfinished and innoru murai yosi before you think about my wife", he said and tossed the gun to Pugazh.

"Intha news ivan'tha appa'va reach pannanum", he said they nodded and left, he turned towards the shocked family.

"I am sorry amma appa ithu ungalta irunthu maraichuten", he said and went towards them, "Sivaangi'kku theriyuma?", they asked.

"Sivaangi'ya itha kaati vilakka try pannen, but she didn't", he said and looked at Sivaangi who smiled at him.

"Akka", he looked at her and Mani hugged him and sobbed, "I knew this before akka but I needed the source and reasons to kill him", he said.

"Paravaala da I feel like amma and appa will now be in peace", she said wiping her tears, "Ashwin it's ok pa we are actually happy that you can safeguard yourself with our daughter but be careful", Krish appa said.

Ashwin nodded and hugged him, Rakshan and Pugazh came, "Maapla nee veeta po ellarum vaanga polam, thangachii poai rest eduma", they said and all went back.

Sivaangi for the first felt free, even though she knows the main person is gonna arise now only she saw her husband shoot the person who talked bad about her.

So she felt herself having extra strength and confidence, maybe it was the life, his life that was inside her, they all went to their home.

"Ma nee dress change pannittu vaa", he said and she nodded and left inside, "Amma appa kavala padaatheenga unga veedu full'a armed aakal irupunam + Rakshan and Pugazh are trained gunsmen, all will be alright", he said and they sat down smiling.

"Akka anna neenga innaikke Diya'va kootikittu London poreenga anga en aakal ungala safe'a paarthupunam", he said and they nodded.

He made a few calls to the Commissioner, PM and the USA President and filled them with the details.

"Two weeks naa office vara maaten I am sure he will come out, but my first priority is Sivaangi and her and baby's safety, athu varaikkum be careful office'la ethuvum nadantha the first person you call is me", he said and the brothers nodded.

"Pavithra, Sunita rendu perukkum safety irukkum you also be safe and itha namakulle vechukonga the more it goes out the more lives is at risk", he said and all nodded.

"Till he is dead the whole world is dangerous, he is the number one wanted criminal searched by 39 countries, he killed many people those days so be subtle, phone'la ithugal ellam pesikollatheenga", he said and all nodded and Sivaangi came.

"Aven aven endreenga? Who is he?", Sivaangi asked sitting next to Ashwin and the brothers looked at Ashwin.

"Arjun Kalidas Nanda"

,the parents gasped remembering the name...

That's it guys... adios👋

So the reason was because Arjun is a world wanted criminal, what is Ashwin gonna do now?