Office threat

The next day both went to the office together and Sivaangi went to her office, Ashwin was in his cabin when Rakshan came.

He gave Ashwin the documents, "Machan ithu copy documents nee vechuko, ennatta oru copy irukku, original safe'a irukku", Rakshan said and Ashwin nodded.

He went through the document and sighed looking at Sivaangi, "She should have been Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar properly and with her knowledge, but now", he said frustrated.

Yes, the document in which they signed was nothing other than registering their marriage, she is legally his wife.

(Congratulations to the ones that guessed correctly)

The sad thing was she doesn't know she is married as he doesn't want her to think that she is already a guest in her own house.

She deserves to be with her parents and brothers was Ashwin's only thought when he made this plan.

"Seri da Raksha thanks", he said and Rakshan nodded and left, Ashwin closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

He felt guilty doing this to Sivaangi, but he needs to protect her no matter what and if she knows she is married she will have a difference each time when she steps into her house.

He winced and wiped the tear that trailed down his eyes and opened his eyes to see Sivaangi there, "Vaa ma yenna silent'a nikkura?", he asked.

"Why did you cry now?", she asked and went next to him, "Onnum illa ma chumma... athu", he stammered.

"Don't lie to me baby", she said and he got up and went next to her, "Illa ma aven threaten pannatha ninaichen kaneer vanthiduchu, naa unna vera vithama enna verukka vechu irunthaa, ithukkulla nee involve aagi irukka maatai endu yosichen", he said.

"Too bad baby you are stuck with me for this lifetime, maybe adutha life'la try pannunga", she said and sat on his chair.

"I would never nee ennakku mattum thaa ethina life time'a irunthaalum", he said making her blush.

"Aiyoo maranthuten innaikku Sidharth'kooda meeting irukku", she said nervously he went next to her and kneeled in front of her.

"Nee vara virupam illayenda ingaye iru baby, I will finish the meeting and come", he said and she shook her head, "Illa ma I will be safe next to you", she said and he smiled and got up kissing her forehead.

He kissed her cheeks, "Ashwin ellarum paarpaanga", she said and Ashwin pressed the button under the table making the windows go black.

~~~~~16+~~~~~

"I will never get tired on seeing it", she said looking at the window which was turned black, Ashwin kissed her cheeks and then her jaws making her close her eyes.

She held his onto tie, "Ashwineyy meeting irukku", she said stuttering, Ashwin kissed her neck and her collarbone.

He suddenly lifted her and sat on the chair making her sit on his lap, he kissed her lips hard running his hands on her thighs, after lifting the skirt.

She moaned softly, "Ashwin we are in the office", she moaned and he ran his hands on her waist, "Naa en pondatii kooda romance panren", he said and she giggled.

He crashed his lips on hers again this time more hard, she tried to pull out after sometime but he didn't let her.

He growled and deepened the kiss pulling her close to him, she held on to his shirt tightly, while he savored her.

He quenched his thirst and broke the kiss, she had her eyes closed breathing hard, he quickly pecked her lips.

"Oru naal naa office'la unna vechu seiyren di", he said and she turned red opening her eyes, she quickly got up from him.