𝖮 𝟣 𝟩

⊹ chapter seventeen ⊹

it has been a few months since jimin and jeongguk had started dating and everything was going really well. yoongi was happy to see jeongguk opening up to jimin and that he had become happier.

it showed even at work the sparkle in jeongguk's eyes was brighter jimin seemed to be good for him. of course jeongguk still hated the job but it paid well especially on good nights when it was packed.

over the past few months jeongguk realized just how much of a complete goofball jimin was. he was always making jeongguk laugh it had to be one of his favorite sounds. that cute little giggle that flowed out of jeongguk's mouth so easily at the smallest thing.

but jeongguk just had a feeling things were going too well. when things were going good they'd be good for a while but something bad always happened right after.

he was slightly anxious. of course not enough for it to be a big issue however tonight something just didn't set right with him.

he had plans with taehyung but they got canceled last minute. taehyung's cousin sprung a surprise visit he was getting married soon and brought his fiancé to korea.

jeongguk told him it was fine and instead decided to fill in for jin who was playing hooky to go on a date with namjoon.

people say you should trust your gut if something feels wrong.

the sense of dread he felt when he met the eyes he felt lingering on him made jeongguk feel sick.

standing there with a small group of guys mouth agape was taehyung.

no.

the one person he didn't never wanted to find out was there staring in shock.

no.

jeongguk felt as if his throat was closing up as tears welled in his eyes. the embarrassment and shame of his childhood friend seeing him like this was too much.

he scurried away from the poll rushing to the back past a worried yoongi.

he knew there was nothing wrong with being a stripper and it was nothing to be embarrassed about. it was the comments he got from people he didn't even know about his body or being cat called for sex. the wandering hands from strangers he didn't know while they whispered filthy things in his ear even with their wedding rings plain as day that he hated.

he didn't want taehyung to hear it. he didn't want taehyung to think of him any differently or think he was dirty for letting strangers touch him. korea was still a conservative place most people were hush hush about things like this. he didn't want to lose a friend.

"fuck!" jeongguk cried out crouching as he brought his hands to his face covering it.

🍃

mayhaps i'm alive also just wanna make it clear that there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a stripper we support our sexy women and men and nonbinary babs etc who are strippers make that money honey this is just for the story okie ? okie !