𝖮 𝟣 𝖮

⊹ chapter ten ⊹

the club was finally closed and jeongguk was putting all his stuff in his bag when he heard yoongi's voice.

"so..?"

he turned my head a bit to look at the redhead as he leaned against the door frame studding him.

"so?"

"come on jeongguk you know. i saw you two walking out and him kiss you. " he gave jeongguk the 'really' face cocking his head to the side a bit. the younger sighed softly going back to putting his stuff in the bag.

"he's the one who requested me in the V.I.P room. i think he just wanted to talk first because he realized i was avoiding him. clearly i'm not very good at avoiding people without it being obvious. do you think i'm obvious when i ignore someone? is it that easy to tell? i—"

"gguk you're rambling."

"oh— um.. well talking tuned into us hooking up." he said softly his cheeks flushing a dark pink.

yoongi looked a bit surprised his eyes widening.

"here? did you use protection?"

jeongguk whined and covered his burning face.

"yes and of course we did! can we not talk about me having sex please." he peeked through my fingers and yoongi chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"i'm just making sure but next time you might wanna do that when you don't have work at the club. you had a little limp tonight."

jeongguk huffed fixing his hair with a pout. "don't act like i didn't see you waddling around the other day hobi hyung must've been rough with you."

he snorted and shoved the younger softly causing him to laugh. jeongguk grinned and grabbed his phone hearing it go off.

"but seriously is this going to be a normal thing you two hooking up?" yoongi said peaking over his shoulder to read the message

"i— don't know? he seemed upset that i was avoiding him and he seems sweet. i didn't not enjoy it but i also don't want to be just a fuck buddy to someone." he sighed setting his phone back down. "but i guess i should figure it out soon or stop letting myself get caught up in the moment."

"i understand." he nodded patting jeongguk's back.

"i guess there's good news we're going to talk more later."

"that's good you said you had fun on the date too and you think he's sweet so maybe you two should go on another date and get to know each other."

"yeah maybe.. i'll see what he has to say later and think about it."

"sounds like a good plan."

he smiled picking his bag up. "thanks hyung."

"you're welcome kid. get home safe."

he nodded and walked out to his car tossing the bag in the back before driving home.

after getting home and taking a quick shower jeongguk stood looking through the fridge while snacking on some chips. "i should make something but i'm too lazy..."

i groaned quietly hearing the knock at his door and walked over pulling it open.

"hey.. i hope you don't mind but i figured you haven't ate yet so.. i brought chicken pasta and pie. i thought maybe we could have a really late dinner date?" jimin smiled bashfully and rubbed the back of his neck.

he brought me dinner? jeongguk grinned and nodded opening the door for him to come in. "that sounds nice thank you."