𝖮 𝟣 𝟪

⊹ chapter eighteen ⊹

after getting another bartender to watch the bar for a minute yoongi went after jeongguk.

pushing opened the door to the back room yoongi saw jeongguk crouched and crying.

"hey.. hey what happened?" he leaned down next to the younger softly petting his hair.

"he fucking found out! taehyung's here and i didn't want him to find out!" he roughly wiped the tears from his eyes smudging the eyeliner he applied earlier.

taehyung was still stood there in shock until his cousin placed a hand on his shoulder.

"cmon it's bachelor party time!"

"um.. you guys start without me i'll be back in a little while." taehyung's eyes searched around as he mumbled to his cousin.

"alright?"

a soft knock on the door to the back room caused yoongi to look up.
jimin was standing there a worried and confused look on his face.

"it's gonna be ok gguk." yoongi gave jeongguk one last pat on the head letting jimin take over. jimin wrapped his arms around jeongguk shushing him softly as yoongi slipped out giving them privacy.

"baby what happened?" he asked wiping jeongguk's tears.

"taehyung's here."

jimin's brows shot up. "did he see you?"

"he was looking right at me.. jimin i don't know what to do how do i.. what if he doesn't wanna be around me anymore? what if he's pissed i didn't tell him? i never wanted him to find out." he sobbed leaning into jimin's hands.

"oh he's pissed you didn't tell him. only a little though also the short frisky looking bartender let me in?" they both looked up to see taehyung standing there.

"sorry..." jeongguk looked away.

"why didn't you tell me..?"

"i don't know i just.. couldn't. i didn't want you to see me any different and i didn't want you to hate me. i also didn't wanna get you involved in case the college found out. i wanted you to see me as you always have me not as me the stripper. i didn't want you to hear things people say."

"jeongguk." taehyung sat down across from him offering a smile. "you should give me more credit and trust me more i—"

"no! i do trust you it's just..."

"it's only a job ggukie i'd never think of you any different than i did before i knew. i mean i was definitely shocked but it wasn't in a bad way more of a 'oh!' shocked. there's nothing wrong with being a stripper you're not any different from anyone else. you have a job that lets you make good money to pay off what you need too plus you look hot while doing it." he shrugged and put his hands up as jimin gave him a look raising his brows.

"what? i'm simply admiring nice things as a friend he's gotta small waist pretty face and a nice ass." taehyung sang pulling the fuckboy face causing jeongguk to snort softly.

"shut up." he muttered fighting a smile as he sniffled wiping his eyes.

yoongi popped his head in after knocking softly. "you can go home early boss said it makes her sad to see your pretty face tear stained." he smiled before excusing himself.

"cmon we can go snack and talking about everything the three of us hm?" jimin helped jeongguk up handing him his clothes bag. jeongguk nodding and went to change leaving jimin and taehyung to talk.

"wait— what are you doing here though? how did you know?"

"uh.. long story?" jimin chuckled.

🍃

SHAKES this is so rushed pls but am i gonna try to finish it in the next chapter(s) ? maybe? who knows