𝖮 𝖮 𝟧

⊹ chapter five ⊹

"watch out!" someone yelled.

jeongguk triped over a chair leg sending the cup of coffee he held all over a customer and onto the floor.

after working till almost three am last night and having to wake up at eight to work at the café he was exhausted and kept making mistakes.

jeongguk rushed to grab napkins. "oh my god i am so sorry!"

"it's fine don't worry it only got on my jacket." he looked up to see the same guy that was at the strip club with jimin.

"jeongguk! if you make one more mistake today i will fire you." his boss said rushing over to where they stood.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to."

"sir are you ok? i'm sorry about him hes been messing up all day. he's lucky i haven't fired him yet." the boss spat glaring snatching the napkins from jeongguk using them to pat at the coffee on the mans jacket.

"don't yell at him he didn't mean to trip and i'm fine its only on the jacket."

the boss cleared his throat and awkwardly took a step back "a-ah well that's good i'll be going then... jeongguk clean this mess up!"

"thank you." jeongguk sighed his shoulders sagging in relief as the boss walked off.

the man took off the coffee soaked jacket and smiled showing off his dimples.

"you're jeongguk right? i'm a friend of jimin's my name is namjoon."

the brunette nodded and started cleaning up the mess on the floor.

namjoon grabbed more napkins bent down helping clean up the coffee. "while i'm here can i ask you a question?"

jeongguk raised his head and offered the taller man a smile. "of course."

"um.. do you know that guy with the pink hair at the club?" he whispered.

"pink hair?" jeongguk furrowed his brows. "oh! you mean jin hyung? yeah he started a few weeks ago."

jin was really popular for being kind and sassy and not afraid to show off what hes got. he was very beautiful. jeongguk wished could have the confidence jin had.

"do you know if hes dating anyone?" namjoon asked with shy grin rubbing the back of his neck.

"i don't think so? he never talks about anyone but i can't be sure."

"is that so? you know i hope you and jimin have fun on your date he's really excited. he has talked about you for like the past month saying there's this really cute guy in his class. i'm glad i finally got the chance to met you."

jeongguk stare at him in disbelief. "he said that about me? i didn't even know he knew my name before last night."

namjoon chuckled and nodded. "yup but don't tell him i told you. anyway i should get going it was nice talking to you."

"you too and i'm really sorry about your jacket please let me replace it or at least buy you lunch or something sometime."

they exchanged numbers and namjoon smiled giving him a small wave as he stepped out of the café.

jeongguk finished up his shift without anymore mistakes thankfully and left for his classes. it was a struggle to keep his eyes open with the way the
professor taught in a monotone voice.

"thank god classes are over i need a nap." he huffed falling into his bed curling onto his side.

hearing the sound of knocking on his door jeongguk glared at his wall.

"ughh. come on!" he got up and opened the door coming face to face with jimin.

oh crap i forgot about our date.