𝖮 𝖮 𝟤

⊹ chapter two ⊹

"dude you've been stressed this entire week. its just a test and you've been studding so it'll be fine." namjoon said while scrolling through instagram.

jimin look up from his laptop and stare at him in disbelief. "just a test?! hyung this test counts for almost half my grade!"

namjoon sighed and stood up before walking over to where jimin was. namjoon looked at him and slowly pushed the laptop closed.

"we're going out and i'm not taking no as an answer."

"but i need to study i can't fail!" jimin whined trying to pry his hand off the laptop.

namjoon grabbed blondes wrist pulling him into the bedroom. "nope you've been studding the whole week and a half now come on."

namjoon threw open the closet door and began raiding through the clothes. after a few minutes he finally came back out holding a black shirt with black blazer and black skinny jeans.

"here put this on." he said throwing the clothes at jimin before grabbing a pair of black shoes. "and these... do you have any necklaces?"

jimin nodded and pointed at a small jewelry holder before going into the bathroom to change.

"isn't this a bit much?" jimin asked fixing his jean leg after he finished tying his shoes.

"maybe but who cares now come out so i can see."

jimin rolled his eyes and walked back into his bedroom.

"looks good just.. one more thing." he said proudly handing jimin a black choker.

"really hyung?"

"yes now put it on."

sighing for what felt like the hundredth time today he gave up and put it on.

"perfect now lets go."

"where are we going?" jimin asked following the older to his car.

"you'll see when we get there." he smirked.

as soon as they pulled up jimin gave namjoon a look. "no."

"oh come on jimin live a little."

"i'm not going into a strip club."

namjoon said nothing and got out of the car walking around to jimin's side. he pulled the door open and took jimin's wrist pulling him out. "come on! let's go have fun!"

"what if someone from school sees me here?!" jimin hissed as namjoon pulled him into the club. namjoon chose to ignore him and tug him towards the bar.

"hey joon what can i get you?" the bartender asked.

"hey hyung two shots of tequila."

"you know him?" jimin ask eyeing the shorter man as he walked off to pour drinks.

"yeah we're friends his name is yoongi."

"i haven't seen you here in a while." yoongi said setting the shots in front of them.

"yeah i've been busy but we came to have fun tonight."

"we got a newbie while you were gone. he's quite popular already."

namjoon grinned raising a brow and downed the shot. "oh?"

yoongi nodded his head in the direction of a very pretty looking guy with full pink lips that matched his hair. namjoon was practically drooling over him as he danced.

"i can see why he's-" he was cut off by a loud voice that filled the room.

"unfortunately yugyeom is sick so he won't be performing tonight." some people awed but were shushed by the speaker. "but! performing instead is gguk!"

many people broke out in whistles and cheers causing jimin to roll his eyes. "why are they so excited?"

"he's our best dancer and one of the most popular ones here."

jimin just hummed and turned his focus back to the stage.

"holy shit." he blurt out eyes going wide.

"what?" yoongi and namjoon both asked with an amused look.

"i-i know him."