𝖮 𝟣 𝟤

⊹ chapter twelve ⊹

it's been about a month since the night jeongguk and jimin talked and they've been going on dates ever since. jimin would plan cute little dates to take jeongguk on and they would go out and have fun enjoying each other's company. sometimes they would just stay in watch movies or anime and order takeout.

of course there was still soft touches here and there and swollen lips from never kissing each other long enough. though jimin tried to control himself more and jeongguk could tell.

jeongguk thought it was cute how as soon as jimin noticed his hand inching closer to jeongguk's inner thigh or up his shirt jimin would whine softly and apologize. jeongguk didn't really mind anymore he could tell jimin was telling the truth when he said he likes him and jeongguk was starting to really liked him too. if jimin didn't really like him why would he spend so much time planing perfect little dates and taking him out all the time?

the last date they had was just a few days ago and jimin had made a fort. the living room was full of pillows and whatever else they could find to drape blankets and comforters over. inside was a pallet of blankets a few pillows to lean against some snacks and drinks along with jimin's laptop.

they cuddled together inside the fort and watched a few movies and shared a few soft innocent kisses before both falling asleep inside holding onto each other. when they woke up jimin decided it was a good idea to surprise attack jeongguk by tickling him and giving him kisses causing all the pillows and blankets to collapse on them.

jeongguk and jimin both ended up in a fit of giggles trying to crawls out from underneath it all. after cleaning up their mess from last night jimin cooked breakfast for them then took jeongguk back home so he could get ready for work.

jimin really liked jeongguk but hasn't quite worked up the courage to ask him to be his boyfriend. jimin knew there was a still a chance he would get rejected and he really really liked jeongguk so he may have asked for help. jimin begged namjoon to see if yoongi would talk to jeongguk and see what he'd think about being jimin's boyfriend or if he even wanted a relationship.

yoongi and jeongguk's conversation was pretty much yoongi teasing jeongguk about jimin being his boyfriend. jeongguk only flushed and blabbered on about how he wasn't his boyfriend and yoongi asking if he wanted him to be. long story short jeongguk was very red and shy as he admitted he would actually like that.

once namjoon jimin and yoongi talked jimin got all giddy and excited hearing it and started to plan their next date and how to ask jeongguk to be his boyfriend.

🍃

eek i'm sorry ! i'm sorry ! i know i haven't updated in a while also i just wanna say you guys are the best like— i came back to see that this story jumped from like 7k to 10k and i— thank you so much for being supportive and voting + leaving comments it really makes me feel good i love you guys c': — lulu