𝖮 𝖮 𝟨

⊹ chapter six ⊹

"how did you know where i live?" jeongguk asked stepping aside so jimin could come in.

"i guess you could say a mutual friend."

jeongguk raised a questioning brow.

"yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung are friends so i just asked him where you live."

"so where are we going?" jeongguk asked shuffling back towards his room.

"ice skating."

after jeongguk changed into something warmer they took jimin's car to the ice skating rink.

"have you every been ice skating?" jimin asked him as they tied up the skates.

"once when i was little but i wasn't very good."

jimin nodded and stood up offering a hand to jeongguk. they stepped onto the ice and jeongguk immediately clung to the wall.

"come here!" jimin laughed eyes disappearing as he extended his hand.

jeongguk shook his head. "no i'm gonna fall."

"no you won't i promise i won't let you fall."

he thought about it for a minute before reaching out and grabbing jimin's hand. jimin pulled him away from the wall being careful so he wouldn't fall.

"ok now turn your right foot just a little bit and gently push off."

(don't @ me i don't actually know how to ice skate — lulu)

jeongguk did as he was told tightly gripping jimin's hands as jimin skated backwards lightly pulling him.

"see you're doing fine just keep doing what you're doing and alternate feet."

jeongguk let jimin pull him around for a little bit since he still wasn't used to it.

"i'm gonna let go now ok? i'll be right here."

jeongguk's eyes widened and he scrambled around trying to grab jimin's hand. jimin just smiled and slowly skated backwards watching the younger wobbly skated forward towards him.

everything was going fine until jeongguk's skate hit a crack in the ice. he lost his balance and started flailing his arms around. jimin was quick to grab onto jeongguk but it was already too late. he fell pulling jimin with him.

jeongguk hissed closing his eyes as he made contact with the ice. when he opened his eyes he was met with jimin laying on top of him staring at him.

they both stared at each other before breaking out into giggles. after a few moments jimin just stared at jeongguk who was still giggling with a wide smile.

the blonde hesitated for a moment before leaned in and pressed his lips to jeongguk's soft pink ones.

just like that they had their first kiss on the floor of an empty ice rink. that was one of many kisses they shared that night.