𝖮 𝖮 𝟫

⊹ chapter nine ⊹

mature content / smut warning

jeongguk's head tipped back against the couch and he let out a drawn out moan.

"fuck you're so so pretty" jimin bit his lip staying still giving jeongguk time to adjust.

jeongguk preened at his words and gripped onto jimin's arm as the blonde held his hips. "please move."

he nodded and slowly pulled out before pushing back inside finding a rhythm as he watched jeongguk's lips part listening to the sound that slipped.

the younger wrapped his legs around jimin's waist softly digging his heals into the blondes back pulling him deeper.

jimin trailed kisses down his chest stopping at jeongguk's nipple taking it between his teeth tugging on it softly. the brunette arched and cried out a loud moan before quickly biting down on his lip muffling the sound.

jimin brushed his thumb along jeongguk's bottom lip. "you'll make it bleed."

jeongguk looked up as he opened his mouth taking jimin's thumb into his mouth sucking on it. jimin cursed snapping his hips faster and pressing his thumb against jeongguk tongue. 

his eyes never leaving jeongguk's he thrusted deeper wrapping a hand around jeongguk's cock stroking him in time with his thrusts.

"rougher." the younger choked out clawing at jimin's back leaving red scratch marks. jimin quickened his pace fucking rougher into him gripping onto jeongguk's hips tightly.

"fuck." he grunted into jeongguk's mouth.

"please please please." jeongguk begged sloppily kissing jimin back feeling the heat pool in his stomach he was so close. a few more thrusts and jeongguk was cumming with a loud whine gripping onto jimin wrist that continued to stroke his cock.

with the way jeongguk tightened around him it wasn't long till jimin dropped his head in the crook of jeongguk's neck and let out a string of cusses as he came. they stayed that way for a few minutes catching their breath before jimin pulled out and tossed the condom in the trash.

"please don't avoid me anymore." jimin said softly bushing jeongguk from his face and leaned down kissing him. after pressing a few kisses to jeongguk's lips he grabbed a towel and cleaned the younger up.

jeongguk nodded and opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by a soft knock on the door followed by yoongi's voice.

"gguk? you ok?"

he looked back and forth between the door and jimin before clearing his voice. "y-yeah hyung i'm alright i'll get back to work in a minute."

"... alright."

he stood up and quickly got dressed before shooting jimin an apologetic look.

"can we talk more later? i need to get back to work." he asked scribbling down his phone number on a napkin before handing it to jimin.

"of course i'll call you later."

the brunette nodded and quickly rushed out to get back to work.

"wait!" jimin called out causing him to stop and turn back around.

"wha—" jeongguk was cut off as the blonde grabbed his waist pulling him close and kissing him.

after a minute the younger pulled away and softly swatted jimin's arm.

"i need to get back to work stop distracting me."

he chuckled and nodded. "alright alright go work i just wanted one more kiss."

jeongguk smiled to himself and shook his head walking back to the dressing room to put a fresh outfit.

🍃

hiya ! i just wanted to say thank you for reading and i have a new book out called missing and would really appreciate it if you guys could check it out if you have time ! ♡ — lulu