𝖮 𝖮 𝟪

⊹ chapter eight ⊹

mature content / smut warning

jeongguk opened the door stepping inside before closing it behind him.

slowly he turned to see who it was and his breath was caught in my throat. fuck

jimin was sitting on the black leather sofa. one of his arms thrown over the back of it with legs crossed his head cocked to the side and a smirk on his face.

"..what are you doing here?"

"well how else was i supposed to talk to you? you've been avoiding me the entire week."

he avoided jimin's eyes. "no i haven't... i've just been busy."

of course that was a lie. he had been avoiding jimin since they hooked up because he didn't know how to feel. he shouldn't have let what happened happen and he couldn't stop thinking that now maybe jimin thought he was easy.

jimin motioned for him to come sit down and he hesitated for a moment before walking over. before he could sit next to him jimin grabbed him pulling him into his lap.

the younger gasped and tried to move away but jimin held him in place. 

"why are you avoiding me?" jimin asked nuzzling his neck before placing a soft kiss on his shoulder.

"i'm not."

"we both know that's a lie." the blonde whispered his breath ghosting over jeongguk skin sending shivers down his spine.

his eyes never leaving jeongguk's he slowly pushed off jeongguk's unbuttoned shirt letting it fall to the floor.

the brunettes eyes fell closed as jimin trailed soft kisses down his chest. he moaned tangling his fingers in jimin's hair tugging when the blonde nipped at his neck.

he really shouldn't be letting this happen again but against his better judgment he rolled his hips slowly grinding against jimin.

he tugged at jimin's shirt and blonde pulled it off tossing it to the floor before nudging jeongguk to lay back.
jimin smiled and kissed him giving a light squeeze to jeongguk's thigh.

the younger moaned quietly and lightly squeezed his legs together face flushing. jimin paused and looked and him with a grin before moving to kiss jeongguk's inner thigh.

"your thighs are sensitive?" he teased softly biting down causing earning a whimper from the brunette.

jimin trailed kisses along his thighs occasionally nipping or sucking leaving marks. he hooked his fingers in jeongguk's underwear and looked up for permission. jeongguk hesitated for a moment before nodding.

noticing the youngers hesitation jimin paused and brought his hand up to cup jeongguk's cheek. "are you sure? we don't have to."

jeongguk thought about it for a moment and nodded pulling jimin to him for a kiss. "no i want to."

jimin nodded giving him a few kisses sliding off his underwear leaving jeongguk bare beneath him.

the blonde sighed softly letting his hands roam the youngers body. "you're so pretty."

jeongguk moaned feeling like his face was on fire. jimin was like this last time too always so careful and gentle with him.

"is there any.." jimin trailed off looking around the room and then to the table by the couch. he reached over taking one of the small bottles of lube and a condom provided by the club.

jeongguk shivered as jimin fingers brushed against his entrance even though he tried to warm the lube.

he gasped and moaned as jimin worked him open until he was taking three fingers and grinding down on them.

jimin pulled out his fingers and stripped of the rest of his clothes before putting on the condom. he grabbed a pillow motioning for jeongguk to raise his hips and placed it under him.

jeongguk bit him lip watching jimin lining himself up and slowly push inside.