𝖮 𝟣 𝟦

⊹ chapter fourteen ⊹

jeongguk moaned into the kiss running his fingers through jimin's hair tugging softly at it as jimin squeezed his waist slipping a knee between his thighs.

jimin only pulled away to trail kisses from jeongguk jawline down to his neck. he reached under jeongguk's shirt gently pinching and twisting at his sensitive nipples making jeongguk cry out tugging on jimin's hair.

he leaned closer to whisper in jeongguk ear while his knee rubbed up against jeongguk's harding cock.

"making me hard at a restaurant hm? that's not very nice. you know what happens to pretty little things that tease? i won't stop till you're shaking and sobbing from pleasure." jeongguk was already putty in jimin's hands stuttering out an 'i'm sorry'. jimin knew how sensitive jeongguk was it didn't take him long to figure out.

he let his hands trail over jeongguk's body and to his thighs picking him up walking to his bedroom. he gently dropped jeongguk onto the bed it wasn't long till their clothes were thrown to the floor leaving them both naked.

"i want you on your hands and knees."

he listened quickly getting on his hands and knees. jimin hooked his arm around jeongguk's hips pulling him closer and leaned closer running his tongue over his entrance earning a gasp from jeongguk .

he let out soft moans and whines letting his upper body sink to the bed grabbing a handful of the sheets as jimin began sucking at his rim running his tongue over it. he only got louder when jimin added a finger slowly thrusting it in and out. jimin could tell that he was close by how his moans got higher pitched and pulled away continuing to stretch him open.

jeongguk was already a mess babbling something along the lines of 'more' and 'm gonna cum' to which jimin pulled his fingers out grabbing a condom rolling it on. he manhandled jeongguk shifting them around till the younger was on his back. slowly he pushed inside with a groan giving jeongguk a minute to adjust.

he nodded letting jimin know he could move and jimin started off with slow but hard thrusts. once he quickened his pace snapping his hips quickly jeongguk let out loud moans dragging his nails down jimin's back.

the loud sound of jeongguk moaning and whining filled jimin's bedroom. he leaned down connecting his and jeongguk's lips kissing him jimin swallowing jeongguk's moans as he fucked into him.

"f-faster." he gasped out tears collecting in corner of his eyes but jimin did the opposite. he stopped moving all together and listened to jeongguk beg squirming around the tears slipping from his eyes.

"please! m so close jimin please! please please." jeongguk sobbed out body shaking softly with a flushed face. jimin cooed giving in and continuing fucking into jeongguk until they both came panting loudly.

jimin slowly pulled out and tossed the condom in the trash before laying down wrapping his arms around jeongguk leaving a soft kiss on his forehead. "you ok?"

jeongguk nodded closing his eyes cuddling into jimin completely blissed out. jimin smiled and pulled the covers over them both of them drifting of to sleep in no time.

🍃

everyone voted smut it's bad but i suck at writing smut so ??? also i live for sensitive shy needy koo i'm SORRY 🥺😔
anyway it's midnight so i'm gonna go to sleep i hope you enjoyed it though ! —lulu