𝖮 𝖮 𝟩

⊹ chapter seven ⊹

jeongguk opened his eyes immediately getting blinded by the sun that filled the room. he sat up and look around noticing the clothes discarded on the floor.

most importantly this wasn't his room. he looked behind me and saw jimin sound asleep naked.

oh my god. the younger quietly got up and grabbed his clothes throwing them on. quickly he walked to the front door and slipped on his shoes before leaving.

once he was home he laid on his bed and stared up at the ceiling.

did that really happen? why did i let that happen? oh my god!

🍃

"so how was your date?" yoongi asked watching him get ready.

"well he took me ice skating and after we left we grabbed something to eat. he asked if i wanted to go to his place and watch a movie so i said yes. we had a few beers while watching the movie and i got tipsy. we made out things escalated and we... hooked up."

jeongguk looked up at him through the mirror and saw him raise an eyebrow.

"i know i know..." he sighed.

yoongi watched him for a moment. "do you regret it?"

"i don't know... kinda? i mean he doesn't seem like a bad guy and i had fun on the date but now i seem easy. i mean he got me in bed on the first date. how do i know he don't just want me for sex?"

"do you like him?"

the younger shrugged. "i mean he's cute but it's too early to tell."

"then go out on a few more dates and see. if you feel like all he wants is sex kick his ass to the curb."

he grinned and shook my head at yoongi's words. "maybe."

🍃

"gguk jin and yugyeom are up next."

jeongguk nodded and quickly finished getting dressed.

"ggukie hurry up its our turn."

he quickly followed them to the stage and looked around the crowd seeing namjoon eyeing jin.

he's got it bad. jeongguk thought letting out a small laugh shaking his head.

they got ready each going to a pole. jeongguk in the middle yugyeom on the right and jin on the left.

when the music started and they danced not missing a step. jeongguk looked over at jin who just smiled at the people cheering. then to yugyeom who just ignored them and let himself get lost in the music. when the music stopped they grabbed their shirts and made their way off stage.

"hey."

he turned to see namjoon with another guy who introduced himself as mark.

"hey jin hyung there's someone i want you to meet." jeongguk said getting his attention. "this is my friend namjoon."

"i'm jin its nice to meet you."

the younger watch with a satisfied smile at how fast they hit it off immersed in their own conversation. he looked around and saw that mark was now talking to yugyeom.

figuring he should get back to work jeongguk turned to walk off when yoongi called him.

"yeah?"

"you've been requested in the V.I.P room."

lovely. he sighed running a hand through his hair. "do you know who it is?"

"no i was just told to let you know. be careful."

he nodded and walked to the back of the club where the V.I.P rooms were.