𝖮 𝟣 𝟧

⊹ chapter ten ⊹

the sun flooded the room making jeongguk furrow his brows slowly opening his eyes. there was a dull ache in his lower back but a small smile made it's way onto his face when he saw jimin asleep beside him.

a quiet grunt came from jimin as jeongguk started to sit up. he wrapped his arms tighter around jeongguk pulling him back down and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"stop moving." jimin mumbled his breath tickling jeongguk's neck making him laugh softly.

he turned over in jimin's grip so they were facing each other but jimin only whined and buried his head in the crook of jeongguk's neck once again.

jeongguk giggled and ran his fingers through jimin's hair.

"come on its morning time to get up." he said in a soft voice trying to coax jimin into getting up. jimin stayed silent for a few minutes before gently trailing his fingertips over the curve of jungkook's bare waist down to his hip.

"how are you feeling?" he asked pressing a soft kiss to the side of jeongguk's neck.

"i'm a little sore but i feel fine." jimin nodded and pulled back to look at him.

"you know that's not exactly what i had planned for last night but it was a very nice way to end the night." he had a sly grin on his face as his hand inched closer to jeongguk's ass causing jeongguk to smile and shake his head softly swatting jimin's chest.

"no but really i have something i wanna ask you but first breakfast."

jeongguk raised an eyebrow in curiosity at the serious tone in jimin's voice.

he pecked jeongguk's lips before sliding out of bed pulling on a pair of underwear before heading to the kitchen. jeongguk only wrapped the comforter around himself letting the rest drag behind him as he followed jimin to the kitchen.

he watched sitting in a bar stool as jimin made breakfast humming a random song. once he was done he handed jeongguk his plate before sitting down with his own.

jeongguk's curiosity only grew as they had breakfast because of the nervous and unsure look on jimin's face. he was quick to finish his breakfast sitting the plate in the sink after.

"so what did you wanna ask me?" he asked now leaning against the counter his head tilted slightly as he looked at jimin who stood beside him.

jimin took a deep breath before blurting out the question.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

it was dead silent each second making the anxiety eat away at jimin quicker. he slowly turned his head to look at jeongguk who had a wide smile plastered on his face.

"of course i'd love to be your boyfriend."

jimin let out a sigh of relief. "i almost thought i was gonna get rejected." he huffed wrapping his arms around jeongguk's waist hugging him from behind.

"i wouldn't reject you i really like you." jeongguk grinned leaning into him.

"well then how about round two as couple?" jimin whispered hand slipping under the comforter wrapped around jeongguk.

"sure you can handle it? you seemed pretty tired after last night." he grinned teasingly.

jimin smirked his fingers ghosting over jeongguk's skin getting dangerously close to his cock making him gasps softly resting one hand on the counter. 

"i should be the one asking you that."

🍃

i'm honestly terrible at updating oopsies but you guys are so sweet i ☹️ —lulu