𝖮 𝟣 𝟨

⊹ chapter sixteen ⊹

jeongguk was sitting in his first class of the day when taehyung tapped on his shoulder. cupping his hand close to jungkook's ear taehyung leaned closer to whisper to him.

"is it true you're dating jimin?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows with a cheeky look on his face.

"i— how did you know that? it's literally been like three days."

taehyung gasped dramatically raising his hand to his chest. "do you not know who i am?! i find everything out... plus someone saw you two kiss when jimin walked you to class."

"mr. kim could you please refrain from having outbursts in my class this is the third time this week." their teacher sighed pushing his glasses up from where they had slid down while reading.

"sorry mr. choi it won't happen again!"

"i somehow doubt that but for my own sanity i'll have to believe you." jeongguk giggled quietly feeling somewhat bad for the teacher knowing his best friend could get pretty loud especially when he was being dramatic.

once the teacher had turned around and continued writing on the white board taehyung turned back to jeongguk.

"so when do i get to meet the new boo?"

"whenever you want i guess? we were gonna go back and hangout at my place after class if you wanna come."

"yes yes! i wanna come we haven't hung out in so long!" taehyung clapped excitedly earning a glare from the teacher.

after all their classes were over taehyung came barreling towards jeongguk and linked arms with him.

"woah slow down you'll cause both of us to trip."

taehyung huffed and softly hit jeongguk's arm. "leave me alone i'm excited to meet you're first boyfriend in yearrrs."

jeongguk just rolled his eyes checking his phone that vibrated in his pocket.

"jimin said he'd meet us there he needs to drop something off to namjoon."

"ahhh."

🍃

jeongguk and taehyung were sitting on the floor leaning against the couch munching on the chips and pizza they ordered arguing about what girl group was better.

"you're wrong mamamoo is better!" jeongguk yelled throwing a dorito at taehyung.

"no you big toed bitch blackpink is!"

"you bitch this is top ten anime betrayals i'm disowning your ass!"

"the fuck does that even mean?!"

"it mea—" jeongguk was cut off by the sound of knocking at his door.

"it's opened!" they both yelled and jimin chuckled as he stepped inside.

"i could hear you two yelling from down the hall. and wrong g-idle is better." he pulled off his shoes and joined them on the living room floor giving jeongguk a quick kiss.

taehyung cooed at them saying they looked so cute together before introducing himself. unsurprisingly both jimin and taehyung got along really well even teaming up to tease jeongguk.

"oh god what have i done now you both team up on me the betrayal that's happening to me today." taehyung just ignored him before gasping.

"ggukie we should a sleepover! we haven't had one in so long!"

"sigh fine as long as you stop telling my embarrassing stories."

"oh but remember that time you tried to dress up as t—" jeongguk quickly covered his mouth flushing.

"say one more word and i'll hide your gucci jacket." taehyung gasped once again and licked jeongguk's hand jumping up when he let go making a run for his gucci jacket with jeongguk hot on his heals. jimin sat back watching the two run through the living room chuckling to himself.

🍃

i'm sorry i started my classes again so i've been busy and sick but here's an update !