𝖮 𝖮 𝟥

⊹ chapter three ⊹

"you know him?" namjoon asked as jimin took his fourth shot still not believing what he was seeing.

"yeah he's my classmate." jimin mumbled not taking his eyes off of jeongguk.

"you mean the one you said was cute?"

"yeah." jimin said before telling them he would be back and walked closer to the stage.

he watched as jeongguk twirled around the pole grinding his hips against it.

jeongguk swayed his hips to the music slowly stripping off his shirt tossing it to the side.

"hey baby how much do i have to pay to tear up that pretty little ass?!"

"mhm i bet your mouth would look so good around my cock!"

"fuck i just wanna mark up that pretty body!"

"if i pay for the V.I.P room will you let me fuck you?!"

jeongguk bit down on his lip hard ignore all the cat calls and continue grinding against the pole. he hated this job it made me feel so dirty like he was just a toy on display.

he look at the crowd of people who were watching and throwing money almost freezing when he met a familiar pair of eyes.

when the music stopped jeongguk grabbed his shirt and rushed off the stage as fast as he could.

fuck this can't be happening!  he pulled roughly on his hair pacing through the dressing room.

"hey kid you good?" yoongi asked peaking his head through the door.

jeongguk turned and looked at him. "are any of the V.I.P rooms empty?"

yoongi's brows shot up. "uh...yeah room four."

the younger nodded and quickly walking past him looking around the crowd for jimin. he finally spotted jimin by the bar and walked over quickly grabbing jimin's wrist pulling him into the V.I.P room.

jeongguk closed the door locking it before whipping around.  "we need to talk."

"well?"

"p-please don't tell anyone." jeongguk pleaded quietly.

"what?" jimin teased.

"please don't tell anyone!"

"what's in it for me?" the blonde smirked leaning against the wall.

"anything you want just.... please. i can't kicked out of school."

jimin raised a questioning brow. "anything?"

shit i shouldn't have said that. jeongguk breathed deeply and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them. "yes anything."

jimin eyed him up and down causing jeongguk to become self-conscious realizing that his shirt was still unbuttoned. jimin pushed himself off the wall and walked closer.

"go on a date with me." he whispered against jeongguk's ear his hot breath sending shivers down his spine.

"what?" jeongguk stuttered eyes going wide.

"you heard me i want you to go on a date with me."

"o..ok?" jeongguk backed up avoiding looking jimin in the eye.

"great so i'll pick you up after class monday." the blonde said before walking out.