𝖮 𝖮 𝟦

⊹ chapter four ⊹

"oh thank god we're finally closed."
jeongguk said and sat down on a bar stool.

"so is he threatening to tell people?" yoongi asked while cleaning up.

"yes... no.... i don't know!" the younger huffed dropped his head to the counter. "i asked him not to say anything and he asked me out."

"well— its only one date and he didn't seem like a bad guy. who knows you might even have fun."

knowing namjoon for as long as he had yoongi didn't think namjoon would hang around with assholes. jimin seemed a little flirty but over all didn't seem like a bad guy.

jeongguk sighed and got up grabbing a few glasses helping yoongi put them away.

"i guess but why would he want to go out with me? i'm just a classmate he found out was stripper and he's one of the most popular guys at school."

the red head frown as as listen to jeongguk tear himself down. yoongi knew the younger wasn't the most confident person but he could tell it only got worse as he continued to work here. to be honest when yoongi first met him two years ago he didn't believe he was eighteen he looked so young. when jeongguk started working here yoongi kinda took on the role of being an older brother to him and hated when the younger spoke bad about himself.

"gguk you're way more than just a stripper you're smart hard working and many other things."

"i guess." the brunette sighed and took the freshly cleaned glasses from yoongi putting them away.

"don't you dare tear yourself down you hear me? you're a good kid a job doesn't define you. it's almost three in the morning go home."

jeongguk tiredly shook his head and wiped down one of the tables that someone had split their drink on.

"it's late and you have to work at the café in the morning you need to sleep. go and i'll finish this up ok?"

"... alright thanks hyung i guess i'll see you tomorrow night." jeongguk offered him a smile grabbing his things.

"be careful going home." the red head said patting him on the shoulder.

"you too."

yoongi sighed and shook his head once jeongguk was gone.

"poor kid he works himself too hard."

with working two jobs to pay the medical bills off and apartment and college yoongi didn't know when he found time to sleep. he swore one of these days jeongguk was going to collapse from exhaustion.

he quickly finish cleaning and locked up before going home.

sighing yoongi kicked off his shoes and quietly crawled into bed. a warm arm wrap around his waist pulling him closer.

"welcome home."

"sorry hobi i didn't mean to wake you up." he pulled the covers over them snuggled closer to hoseok.

"it's ok lets just go to sleep." he said giving yoongi a quick kiss.

yoongi laid his head down on hoseok's chest drifting off to the steady rhythm of his boyfriends heartbeat.