𝖮 𝖮 𝟣

⊹ chapter one ⊹

jeongguk groaned and rolled over in his bed grabbing my phone from the nightstand. forcing one eye open he squinted and unlock the phone checking his messages.

he sighed and tossed the phone back on the nightstand

he sighed and tossed the phone back on the nightstand. "so much for my day off."

jeongguk laid in the bed for another hour before finally forcing himself to get up and take a shower.

stripping off his clothes he stepped into the hot water sighing as the hot water poured over his body.

after his shower he lazed around flipping through the channels settling on some random kdrama.

cursing jeongguk snatched up his phone remembering the plans he'd made with taehyung. chewing on his lip he waited for taehyung to pick up.

"hey ggukie!" taehyung greeted happily.

"hey tae..."

"... what's wrong?"

"um.. well someone called in sick so my boss wants me to work instead."

it was silent for a few moments before taehyung spoke up his happy tone dimming. "it's ok we can just hangout another time."

"i'm sorry tae."

jeongguk scrubbed a hand over his face feeling guilty. they never really had time to hangout anymore because of him. after his dads passing from a car accident his mother had fallen ill and later passed away after not being strong enough to fight it.

after he entered college along with working as a stripper during the night he began working at a café in the day to pay his rent and tuition along with the medical expenses from his mothers treatment.

taehyung didn't know he was a stripper and jeongguk never want him to find out.

"ggukie its fine i understand. i hope you have a good day at work and get some rest after ok?"

"thanks tae i guess i'll see you at school."