𝖮 𝟣 𝟫

⊹ chapter nineteen ⊹

the night taehyung found about about jeongguk being a stripper the three went to jeongguk's place. he explained everything from start to finish and taehyung had apologized for not knowing anything. they made a promise not to keep anything from each other and ask for help when they needed. their friendship was stronger than ever.

after a few years jeongguk was able to make enough money to pay off his mother's medical bills. afterwards he found a new job working as a clothing model for a small upcoming brand along with taking photos on the side.

after quitting jeongguk was much happier but still stayed in touch with yoongi and the others he was close to. yoongi continued to be like an older brother to jeongguk always looking out for him.

not long after starting his second year of college he and jimin moved into a cute little apartment together. their house warming party was the same day taehyung introduced them to his new girlfriend. she was a very beautiful russian girl who'd just transferred and a few years later they ended up getting engaged.

yoongi and hobi were still going strong they got married not too long after jeongguk left the club. they had a small but beautiful wedding after being together for eight years it was only a matter of time.

the night jeongguk filled in for jin so he could go on a date with namjoon turned out to be the best for them. they hit it off immediately and fit together like puzzle pieces. what one lacked the other made up for and if you didn't know any better you'd think they'd known each other since forever. everyone found them to be parent like too so it wasn't a surprise when they adopted a little girl a few years after getting married.

as for jimin and jeongguk well.. as of now they've been together for six years and married for two. jeongguk thought he had been joking at first when jimin asked him to marry him.

he had just woken up to jimin gently brushing his fingers through his hair with this soft lovestruck look. that's when jimin had blurted out "marry me." and jeongguk thought he was joking but he said it again slipping a ring on jeongguk's hand.

of course jeongguk said yes and a year after they had a small wedding with a few close friends and family.

they also adopted a dog to test out the waters before even thinking about adopting a child.

it's safe to say they were all very happy with a bright future ahead of them. everyone was excited to see what came next for them.

jeongguk hated it starting out but somehow it helped him find amazing people. those people became his lifelong friends and family so maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

🍃

AAA it's over ?? i wasn't planning to end it today though ?? but i figured might as well ? yes it's v rushed towards the end but i'm just glad i was able to finish it and not discon it

anyways thank you so much for reading and voting n all the comments i hope you enjoyed !
stay safe and healthy ♡